Please Don't Jump!

Start from the beginning

Jungkook sighed, "Just..people.." he turned over to face his hyung and Taehyung now cuddled his forehead up to Jungkook's forehead while they lay there. "What people?" Taehyung asked.

"Anti's...solo stans..." he mumbled.

"Like..anti's against you?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. He hated the mention of anti's and solo stans. The band always tried to promote that to be a true ARMY you had to love all seven of them.

"Yeah."

"What are they saying?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook didn't feel like explaining things, he was too exhausted from the depression. He decided to just show his hyung instead. He took his phone out and showed him screenshots he took of what anti's were saying about him online. Taehyung looked through them frowning.

"Why would you save these?" Taehyung pouted. Jungkook shrugged.

"You know none of this is true, right?" Taehyung said assertively, "Absolutely none of this is true. Like this one saying nobody loves you...you have to know that's not true, don't you?"

"Is it?" Jungkook questioned. He very much believed it all to be true at this point.

"Jungkook-ah," Taehyung dropped the phone and clasped Jungkooks face in his hands, "A lot of people love you. All your real fans love you and you know damn well all of us hyungies love you."

"I guess," Jungkook shrugged. He tried to pry his face out of Taehyungs hands but his hyung wouldn't let him, "Hey..look at me kook-sii..I'm serious. You're very loved. Don't let anonymous hate get to you. None of it is true, and nothing they say matters."

"Okay."

Taehyung planted a kiss on his maknae's forehead and then rested his head into Jungkook's neck.

"Is that everything that's bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

"I guess."

Jungkook didn't want to tell Taehyung that his words really hadn't helped. The messages online had ingrained themselves into his head and they were stuck on repeat. All he could do was hope Taehyung left this conversation alone after this. Part of him was even starting to wonder if the group would be better off without him. Should he leave? He couldn't imagine what to do with his life if he didn't have BTS and his hyungs. They were his whole world. But so many people were saying such bad things about him. So many things about how BTS would be a better band without Jungkook. The maknae turned to his hyung, "Hyungie...do you think..I mean you don't think...like...you don't think maybe the band would be better if I weren't in it, do you?"

Taehyung shot up in bed, "What? You not in it? What the hell kind of talk is that? You're not thinking of leaving just because of stupid comments are you? Because no way! If you leave, then I leave! No way this band is better without you! This band needs all of us!" Taehyung was getting nervous, "You're not thinking of quitting or anything right? Please tell me you're not thinking that!"

"I'm not," Jungkook responded. He couldn't fathom quitting the band and doing something else. Yet he couldn't imagine staying in it and hindering his hyungs lives anymore either. The only idea that came to him after that was maybe to just quit on life altogether. Yeah, that will fix things.

The two cuddled up and fell asleep. The next day the hyungs asked Taehyung if the two had talked. Taehyung told them it was just some stupid things online Jungkook had read, but that they talked about it and he thinks things should be okay now. Except nothing was okay. Jungkook seemed even more depressed than before. He'd grown almost entirely silent and when his hyungs asked what was wrong they kept taking "Nothing" for an answer. Jungkook was a bit frustrated. He was starting to feel like maybe they didn't care enough to ask him about his feelings further. The only one who had was Taehyung. It seemed to him like the others didn't care whether he was silent or not.