like what you see?

(this is just porn lol)

You bit your lip. Anakin Skywalker was so sexy. And totally yours.

You watched him and only him during the briefing.
How did he look like that?

Anakin's deep blue eyes met yours a couple of times. You could tell he could hear your thoughts.

You didn't care if anyone else heard, for all they know, You're just a poor, lonely, Jedi Knight who's lusting after Master Skywalker. Which isn't unheard of.

You smirked softly as an idea crossed your mind. A very dirty idea.

You bit your lip, making your thoughts louder and louder until he looked at you again.

You smirked and began to manipulate the force, stimulating him in places that you should not be, considering where you were.

He had done it to you before, Why couldn't you?

Anakin began to cough, stumbling on his words, turning away from everyone.

Oh, That's why.

"Master Skywalker, Are you alright?" Master Windu asked.

Anakin pulled his tunic down, covering his area.

Anakin nodded. "Yes, Master Windu. I'm alright. But that concludes this presentation."

Anakin sat down and glared at you.

You heard his deep, sultry voice in your head.

"Your ass is going to be 7 different shades of red after that little stunt you just pulled."

You bit your lip, making sure to cloak your thoughts.

"I bought a few new pieces of lingerie, Want me to model them for you, later?"

"Naughty girl. Don't make me take you home and punish you."

"I think you need to, Master."

You watched his eyes darken even more.

"I think you're right, sweet girl."

"Be rough with me. Blindfold me. Throw me against the wall. I can handle it. I earned it."

You didn't even notice that the meeting was concluding. You stood, nodding and smiling at the other Jedi like you were agreeing.

Anakin stood abruptly. He was a Jedi Master. He didn't have to do the rounds that you had to. He was too important.

Anakin spoke your name in his deep voice. You turned around abruptly.

"Yes, Master Skywalker?"

"Come with me. It's urgent."

You nodded, saying your goodbyes to the other Jedi, and trailing on Anakin's heels as he walked towards his chambers.

Well, the chambers that you two technically shared.

He didn't speak a word to you as you walked, his mind elsewhere. Nerves began to build in your chest.

You knew you shouldn't be nervous, the two of you had done this a million times before.

But you couldn't help but be.

You'd be lying if you said Anakin didn't intimidate you. He towered over you. He was constantly dressed in black. He was a couple of years older than you. He was a Master. You were just a Knight. His bright blue eyes could see the very depths of your soul.