remain

(NSFW WARNING)

Summertime.

Oh how much you loved summertime. Ever since you were a little girl.

Anakin Skywalker hated summertime. The sun beating down on him, sweat dripping down his forehead, his throat , dry.

However, here, On Aldeeran, with you, He didn't mind it.

In fact, he liked it.

Part of it was because he knew you liked it. He knew you loved the sun, the ocean, and the feeling of soft sand between your toes.

He didn't even mind sand when he was with you.

And he certainly didn't mind the way you looked when you had just come back from an afternoon of swimming.

Water droplets covering the surface of your skin. Your hair slicked back. Your skin looking like it had been kissed by the sun.

You were his summertime.

"Anakin, you're staring." You giggled.

Anakin smirked slightly. "If you don't want me to stare, quit giving me such an amazing view."

A baffled look spread across your features as you smiles . "I'm not even doing anything!"

Anakin shrugged. "You're just so... beautiful."

You snickered.  "That's real creative, Ani, Where'd you learn that one?"

Anakin furrowed his brows. "Are you making fun of me?"

"No , No. I'd be much to frightened to tease a Jedi."

"If only that were true, My Love."

You smiled as you began to walk away from him, swaying your hips as you walked.

Anakin cocked a brow. "Where are you going?"

You smirked as you looked over your shoulders at him. "To shower."

Anakin wasn't a fool, he knew that smirk. This was an invitation.

However, he was gonna make you wonder whether or not he got that or not.

You walked away from him, expecting to hear his footsteps trailing after you, but the sound never came.

A look of confusion began to paint your features. You took a moment to calculate your next move.

You turned on the shower and began to undress, continuing to listen for Anakin's footsteps.

Once again, the sound never came.

You sighted and figured you would actually take a shower, pulling back the curtain and stepping inside. You angled your head under the water, all outside noises unable to be heard.

How convenient for Anakin. You didn't even hear the door swing open, or maybe you did, and simply choose to ignore it. However, you did seem pretty startled when he suddenly pulled back the curtain. Your hands quickly moving to cover yourself.

"Oh baby, You don't have to cover up around me." He said as he stepped in the shower.

You took a moment to gawk at him. Muscular thighs, defined biceps, and his perfectly sculpted abs. He smirked as he noticed this. "Do you like what you see?"

A blush crept across your features. Sometimes , it was so damn hard to talk to this beautiful, beautiful man.

You let out a shaky sigh. "You know I do."

He smiled and moved closer to you. His hands finding their way to your hips, gripping them tightly as he pulled you into him.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours, kissing you fervently. You were quick to respond, moving your lips against his passionately and desperately. His hands began to slide down, roughly grabbing your behind, causing you to gasp. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. You didn't try to battle for dominance. He won. He always did.

You pulled away for a moment. "Ani, please."

He pressed a soft kiss to your lips, his moving up to tangle in your hair. "I know, my love. I know."

His flesh hand began to make it trek down your body. His pointer finger tracing the water around your breast. You began to breath heavier as he scraped his fingernails up and down your abdomen.

You began to squirm as you looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Anakin leaned forward and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

Then his hand moved down further, his finger sliding between your folds.

His calculating eyes watch your features, searching for a reaction to everything he did.

You had this desperate look on your features. One that drove him mad.

His finger then moved between your folds, quickly finding its way to your clit, rubbing in slow, gentle circles.

"Oh god."

Anakin smirked at this reaction, and began to speed up his movements. You started to squirm even more.

"Anakin, please."  You begged.

"Please , What?"

You rolled your eyes. Cocky Bastard.

"Please make me cum." You breathed.

Anakin smirked. "Good girl."

His fingers made their way to your hole, and he slowly inserted one finger, inch by inch. His slow movements were agonizing. You looked up at him with those pleading eyes once again, begging him to give you more.

Anakin bit his lower lip, and slowly began to pump his finger inside of you, causing you to writhe under him.

"Please, god, Anakin. Please give me more."

Anakin smiled. "Well, since you asked so nicely."

He inserted another finger, quicker this time, pumping in sync with the other one. You continued to writhe. The more he pumped his fingers, the closer you got to edge, you began to tighten around his fingers periodically.

Your legs threatened to give out from under you. Anakin quickly pulled you into his chest, your check pressed to his bare chest as his metal hand held you up.

He then began to curl his fingers, allowing him to reach deeper and deeper, until he finally hit that spot that made you see stars. He then rubbed circles into that spongey spot inside of you.

White-hot pleasure ran through you, your legs shaking uncontrollably. "Anakin , I'm close."

"I know, baby. I know."

He sped up his movements, pushing you over the edge, causing you to cry out as you thrashed around in his arms.

He pulled his fingers out of you and continued to hold you. He rocked you back and forth, pressing soft kisses to your forehead.

"Holy Shit." You said breathlessly.

Anakin smiled as he held you. With you he could just, remain.

( so this is an old one that was briefly published, so for those of you that were around during the first couple chapters, then you might remember this one. anywho i decided to re-publish it.)