I was incredibly reluctant to walk to first period when I heard the bell, but I knew I had to.

The bell rang 5 seconds after I got into my seat, thankfully Spencer was late and I didn't have to face the short but awkward walk from the front door to my desk.

"Hey Lainey." Rob said.

"Hey Rob." I said with a smile.

"A bunch of us are going to get pizza after school I told Jake to ask you but I think he forgot." He said with a nervous smile.

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Mr. Moore, Ms. Price the bell has rung, and even if I'm not here the class is silent." Spencer said as he walked into the door.

I looked up at him to see that he glanced at me for a second, and in that second I could see a bunch of emotions filling his eyes.

"Sorry Mr. King." Rob said when I remained quiet.

After that he didn't look at me for the rest of the class, not that I wasn't expecting he would.

"Alright class make sure you study for the quiz tomorrow!" He said as the bell rang and everyone began to gather there things and leave including myself.

Thankfully the quiz was on what Spencer tutored me on before and I didn't have to endure another tutoring session today.

At lunch I sat in my usual seat with Jake and everyone but Rob sat across me which was unusual.

"So Lainey Rob tells me that you'll be coming with us after school." Jake said.

"Yup." I said with a smile.

"Now that I was sitting across from Rob I examined his features better, and he was hot.