- { Chapter 13 } -

Start from the beginning

     I panic as I see that the pin has already been pulled. I quickly surround the thing in my green and gold chaos magic and launch it into the air where it explodes not seconds later. The man tries to run, but I tackle him once again. He kicks me off of him and his claws come out.

"Imperium monstrum" I whisper a containment spell, trapping the man in a small circular boundary.

     He tries to lunge toward me but gets thrown back by the barrier. I smirk and walk towards him as he growls at me in anger. I flick my wrist and remove his hood from the top of his head. I let out an involuntary growl as I see one of the men from my second vision. One of the men that will kill Sam and Dean.

     I feel the veins under my eyes appearing and my eyes evidently change to their unnaturally glowing blue and gold. I feel my fangs elongate and my nails turn to claws as they get sharper.

"What the hell are you?" The wolf growls at me.

"You don't wanna know." I say as I see my hair turn a silvery white out of the corner of my eye. Selene.

*Third Person POV*

     Nikkol's hair turns a ghostly white with bits of silver spread throughout. Her skin becomes an almost snow white shade and her eyes glow brighter. The veins under her eyes disappear and the fangs transform into long canines.

"Oh my Goddess..." The wolf suddenly kneels down on one knee and bows his head.

"My queen. My deepest apologies, I didn't know who you were." He says.

"Face me." Selene growls out.

"You know your wrongdoings, do you not?" The white haired woman seethes out the question.

"Yes, my queen." He nods.

"Tell me where you and your pack are keeping Gertie Fitzgerald." She commands.

"The warehouse off the WI-70 trunk. I swear we haven't hurt her in any way!" He panics.

"How many wolves are in your pack?" Nikkol's inner wolf/alter asks.

"13." He says quietly.

"Thank you... for your cooperation." She says before she speeds over to him and puts him in a chokehold. A minute later he's out cold.

*Nikkol's POV*

     Selene gives me control once again and I roll my eyes at the sight before me. I sigh and grab the back of the werewolf's shirt, lugging him through the dirt, towards the shed in the Fitzgeralds backyard. I open the door and throw him in, not caring if it hurts him when he wakes up. I then bring vines up from below the floor of the shed, destroying the floor in the process. I'll pay for repairs later.

     I wrap the vines around each of his individual limbs before bringing them all together in a ball and wrapping them around him. I then put a containment spell around him and then enforce it with my chaos magic, making sure it goes below as well as above him so there's no way for him to escape. Even if he has help somehow.

     Once I'm satisfied with everything, I walk out of the shed and look around. I close my eyes and hear rustling in the bushes behind the fence. I walk over silently and hop over the wooden perimeter. I creep over to the bush and bend over, parting the leaves. What I find breaks my heart.

     On the other side of the bush, lays a crying puppy. From what I can tell he's badly injured. He's bleeding profusely from his back right leg. I quickly pick him up, not caring about the blood or the fact that I could possibly get rabies or something. I rush him back to the house and almost break the door down.