Chapter 35

Updating early because I have a busy day ahead of me 🥲 happy 20k!!

It's race week again so that's my motivation to get through exams (as long as Ferrari doesn't mess up again oof)

Enjoy!

*****

Coachella is one of the events of the year where people could go crazy when it comes to their outfits.

Right now, Elliana and I were finishing up since we were leaving in a few minutes. I was wearing an off shoulder white dress with small puff sleeves. It fell by my ankles with a high slit running up my left thigh. The dress was tight on my upper body which was covered in tons of jewelry as well. To finish off the look, I wore red cowboy boots and matched it with a red matte lipstick.

When we stepped out of the room, whistles erupted from the guys as well as Lily who had a big smile on her face. Luisa approached us and said, "They do that every time one of us walks out." She laughed, glancing at Lando who couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"Let's take some pictures before we dive into the heat!" Lily said and we all moved to the backyard while she set up a tripod and her camera.

The girls and boys took some pictures separately at first before couples went and had some shots for their own. While doing that, Pierre was taking pictures of Elliana and I while Charles took some pictures of Yuki.

"I'll take one of you guys." Elliana said, switching places with Pierre. "Smile!"

Pierre wrapped an arm around my shoulder while I placed my hand just by his stomach, my body close to his. We did a few more shots where Pierre lifted me and I smiled widely at the camera with a huge smile on my face.

"Liked by Pierre Gasly, Liked by Pierre Gasly..." Yuki began singing as he approached us and I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you singing?"

He laughed while Pierre shoved him but the other AlphaTauri driver only ignored him. "There's this meme going around since Pierre manages to like everything as soon as it's posted."

"Someone's an Instagram addict." Elliana smirked while Pierre made a face at her.

"There are a lot of amusing things on the internet." Pierre said as he pulled out his phone and proved Yuki right, liking posts on his Instagram feed.

We had a driver bring us to the festival since it's expected we'd be drinking today— or the weekend rather. We hung out at one of the small events first, doing some promotional activities which were mainly because of Elliana and I. I was holding a cup of vodka cherry when the event's photographer tapped my shoulder for a photo.

By the time we were all a bit tipsy from the booze, we decided to head to the stage. Doja Cat was playing before the main act— Harry Styles. You could see the excitement on Pierre's face and I smiled, knowing how he'll react during his set.

Because of the cramped space, everyone was stuck close to one another. The guys were standing behind us in case anything happened and coincidentally, Charles was behind me. I glanced at Pierre who was behind Elliana and he only winked at me while I glared at him in return. I haven't talked to Charles since that day in the kitchen and I'm thankful that there are so many of us that I could just move from one conversation to another.

"Sorry." I mumbled to Charles when the girls in front of me stepped back and I had no choice to move away, causing my back to bump into his chest.

"It's okay." He replied back, hand ghosting over my waist but not touching me.