Lunch

You suffer through your next class and finally it's lunch.

You were anxiously waiting for lunch all day but then you remember you have no one to sit with.

You quickly grab some food from the lunch line and sneak out of cafeteria.

You consider going to the bathroom to eat but eating in the bathroom was #icky.

Instead you decide to go eat lunch with mr.s since he is the only person that understands you anymore.

As you are walking through the hallway to get to his classroom you heared a loud moaning echoing through the hallway coming from his classroom.

As you get closer to the room the moaning gets louder and louder.

Finally you make it to the door and knock on the door.

The moaning stops suddenly and you hear mr.s close his laptop and rebuckle his belt.

He opened the door and he blushed when he saw you.

He usually doesn't let kids eat lunch with him but the tears forming in your eyes convinced him otherwise.

You awkwardly take a seat and start eating your lunch.

"So what brings you here kitten...uh I mean y/n?" He asked.

You proceeded to tell him about Jade being a traitor.

He turns around a picture sitting on his desk.

It looked something like this:

"This is a picture of me and my bitch ass wife

"This is a picture of me and my bitch ass wife. She was emo when we first met but after we got married and had my bitch ass kid she started dressing normally again. She said that 30 year olds with kids were too old to be emo. What a bitch🙄"

The two of you made small talk for the rest of the period and he envied you to eat lunch with him again tommarrow.