Chapter 7 🔞

"Am I too bad for her ?"

"Namjoon , hey enough . You got a fever ."

"B-But I love her ." His tears flowing slowly .

"Namjoon , stop crying . I'm here ." Jin wiped his tears and pull the blanket more .

"S-She u-used to hug me if I got a fever ."

"Today I will hug you ." Jin hug him .

"Y-Yah !" He mad as they both chuckled . "I'm not gay !"

"I know , Namjoon . Tomorrow don't you dare go to work . You need a rest alright ? You in pain now , Namjoon ."

"B-But I want to see her ."

"For what ? Hurting yourself again ?"

"I-I . I should let her . R-Right ?" Namjoon give a small smile .

"But you love her , don't you ?"

"Infinity ! But she hate me . Of course ! I try my best to tell her that I fucking love her . Until she leave me . Like how Aunie did ." He sigh .

"No , Yn is Joon's favourite girl ." Jin smiled and rub Namjoon's hair .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yn , are you okay ?" Jungkook sit beside her as she looked at Jungkook and nod without a smile .

"You're not ."

"H-He's married , Jk..."

"I know , Yn . But he told you that he will divorced isn't ?" Jungkook stared at his sister's eyes .

"But he's lying . He promise me everything ." She sigh softly .

"Tomorrow , you should go to school and talk to him !"

"B-But -"

"No buts , dear . Please ? I know he truly love you , Yn ."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's already a months since Yn and Namjoon break out . Of course he keep persuade her but she ignored and pretending like she hate namjoon .

"Okay class , rest time ." Namjoon said as they shouted happily . Namjoon sigh with a small smile and clean his desk . Everyone already leave except Taehyung and a few boys .

"Taehyung ." Yeonjun hit his desk .

"Yes ?" Taehyung looked at them and put his book inside his bag .

"Taehyung ! I heard you in relationship with Yn . Is it true ?!" Soobin asked excitedly as Namjoon quickly looked at them when he heard that .

"R-Relationship ?" He wrinkled , hoping what he heard is not true .

"Oh yea ." Taehyung smiled happily . "Actually it's a month already ."

Namjoon stared at them with red eyes . "S-She l-leave me ." He shaked his head as he continued cleaning his desk and keep hearing about their conversation .

'No . She can't leave me . She's mine !'

Namjoon wiped his eyes and walked leaving class quickly . He locked his jawlines as he saw Yn was laughing with Jimin and Yoongi in front of the toilet so he walked to them and stopped beside Jimin .

"Boys , let me take her for a minutes ." He said and they didn't even answer it yet but Namjoon cut it . "Thank you ." He pulled her arm as Yn was so shocked for what that just happened . He pulled her to his office and he closed the door hardly . He locked it and push Yn to wall .