???: and I'd like to tell you that we have already begun work on...uhhhh.a wormhole generator?

kal'tsit: what!?... I thought that you wanted to help us with replacing the old generators!?

she then grabbed the blueprints now she is getting mad, mad at the poor dokutah all about the sudden mix-up...and now dropped the large patch of paper on the ground, and now runs off to go find her...

closure; hm? what's this?

the vampire now grabbed the blueprints right off of the ground to where she then sees the whole thing that is now, turning red upon seeing it...

closure; oh no this isn't good!

flashback ends:

TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY, AMIYA BLOWING UP AN APC...

and after marathoning her way towards the engine room to where an angry de facto leader[housewife] is now pissed off of her mind... 

kal'tsit: well? do you have something to say for yourself, doctor?

amiya: doctor?...wh-what's happening?

doctor: well you know that I can explain all of this right?

kal'tsit: no! you can find out an enemy position...but not a different blueprint container!? and look at what you did!?

doctor: well...i- ahhhh!!!!

then she finds out that a member of the staff is now about to flip the simple lever to test out the newly built machine...

doctor: noooo!!!! that's a crazy wormhole generator!

kal'tsit: see? what did I just tell you?

doctor: uh...well it's the construction team's fault is it?

she then flipped down her mask in so much shame in the area as kal'tsit is now showing an aura that only an angry housewife can show...as this distracts them to the point of the lone unidentified member of the technical team now is about to activate it...

amiya; dokutah!...

doctor: uh...aaahhh!?

she then quickly noticed that the lever has been flipped and the construction team now has finished building the contraption in the engine room...

[A/N: this is a reference to the lost light quantum engine malfunction]

...and now the room that they are all in is starting to shake...

doctor: earthquake! sound the alarm!

...as the doctor now gets underneath some really old pipes as they now facepalm at the stupid doctor's stupidity...

kal'tsit: oh what have we become now...

...her stern thought on what she is now seeing is now put aside as one of the members of the staff came in running as he is now in a complete panic...

???: ma'am! bad news!

kal'tsit: hm? what is it now?

amiya; is flamebringer's flowers getting eaten again?

???: no! something's happening outside!

kat'tsit: what!? what's happening out of there!?

outside, Rhode island:

out on the surface of the gargantuan land, ship is where a colossal thundercloud is  now swirling all over the entire vehicle...as everyone on the outside is all now advised to go back inside or to go seek shelter....as it is now being lifted into the elephantine vehicle into it whole...