IT'S HERE!!

Hey guys! Ahhh, I'm so excited that I'm finally about to put up the next instalment to Escape. I'm still in the process of writing it but I am happy with the way the first few chapters have played out and I can't wait to share them with you.

BTW: Please read Escape first if you haven't already since this cannot be read as a stand-alone. It wouldn't make any sense.

Make sure to add this story to your library so that you will be alerted with updates. I hope you like the cover and title.

Also, I've reached 10K reads on Escape and I'm shocked. I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I didn't even think I'd get 100, let alone 10,000 reads. Thank you to everyone that read it, voted and commented.

I've made damn sure this next instalment is more exciting and a step up from Escape. It is in Lincoln's POV because it just makes things that much more interesting ;) and also helps tell his story a little better.

Story Description: Lincoln Carter had never thought he would find someone he needed or loved as much as Ava. Now, it has come to that point in there relationship where he has to tell her all his deepest and darkest secrets. Will they tear them apart or make them stronger?

Warning: Strong Language, Violence and Sexual Content.

I hope you all enjoy it. XOXO