Prologue

We're starting the story with a nice afternoon with a clear sky and breezing wind in the place surrounded by flower and green fields called dreamland, Dreamland is the forgotten part of the world that doesn't have many people in the village itself, due to how many green and flower fields in there, it's a good place for people that does like seeing many stars in the bright night and play outside in the flower field as you feel the breezing wind, that if you doesn't have allergy to it.

And one of the star is going to visit the dreamland, that star is called Kirby, kirby the bright pink star. Kirby is a cute little boy that's 16 years old, but because of his own appearance and height he looked like a 14 years old girl, His all pink except his skin, and his eyes are like sun setting in a beautiful ocean. he wears a jacket/hoodie with a little white cape surrounding the top with a star in the middle, he usually wears shorts since he like to wear more comfortable clothes than the proper one, he referred the proper and right clothes as uncomfortable, he also usually wears sneakers because he through he looks cool in it.

 he wears a jacket/hoodie with a little white cape surrounding the top with a star in the middle, he usually wears shorts since he like to wear more comfortable clothes than the proper one, he referred the proper and right clothes as uncomfortable...

A fancy public bus that have the title Haltman Works Co. or HWC for short in it's bus body came from a long trip to dreamland, There's only 1 passenger in the bus and that is kirby himself. he take a nap in the bus from the beginning of the trip till the destination.

"Announcement! we're almost reach the destination called Dreamland, please take you're belonging and came out from the left door of the bus. thank you for choosing Haltman bus to accompany you in you're trip." a sound of a female robot suddenly came from the speaker after a long silence trip, making kirby surprised and waking him up from his nap. Kirby immediately take his pink bag and stand up, he somehow feels a bit dizzy after standing up from a hours of sitting, and because the road were broken it makes the bus kinda jumping and make Kirby hits his own head to the ceiling.

The bus finally reached the bus stop and kirby finally stop hitting his head to the ceiling, he walk  out from the left door of the bus with dizziness in his head and spinning eye, he sit in the empty seat to regain his consciousness and look around, he realized that this bus stop is really empty and old, he wander around and yet there is not even a single living thing in the bus stop and in the road nears it, not even a bug or other animal.

the bus drives away back to it's place while kirby still in the bus stop wandering around, confused what happened to this place. The driver of the bus is a robot that is round and small and made with all metal, it have orange colour in its body and a white colour in it's face area, it have a little feet that have orange-yellowish colour, and it have a little eye that have only black and a little dot of white to make it cute, the haltman co. calls it Waddle Dee for some reason.

After kirby wandering around in the bus stop for 30 minute because he got to staff only room that is large and deep, kirby still found nothing and clueless aswell, when kirby make it's way to exit he suddenly hears a sound of someone talking, he follows the sound and it lead him to the room his scared to get into, the storage room.