4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II

Start from the beginning

Tiamat: Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!

Alina: It's useless...

The Dragon released a blue/white blast of incredibly potent magic energy toward Tiamat, I'd never actually seen mother in action before...

Tiamat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

She began shrieking, and the beam instantly shattered before making contact, not only that but both Alina and the Apostle of Harmony were affected by all the shrieking. The Dragon was disoriented and began falling.

It managed to regain its bearings just before falling into the black mud and then flapped its wings to hover, it then started ascending higher and higher into the sky and flew over the land while growling, a dark orange portal that lead to a location unknown then opened in the air and the dragon flew in before it had closed.

Alina: *Sighs* This was the real reason they attacked us... Wasn't it?... But those fools only became the catalyst for this world's eventual destruction... I have failed you, Kol-sama...

She held onto the Boat of Heaven and ascended higher and higher into the air, but then she stopped, she was probably choosing to observe instead of attack.

The Apostle of Harmony chose to stay silent and raised her spear. Several colossal lances that were glowing white formed behind her.

That power caused more chills to go down my spine. It was the power of Harmony. And now that I'm facing it again, it definitely matches the energy that the being chasing me around was using, it's definitely Filios, or at least someone possessed by him.

All the lances then shot past the Apostle of Harmony and down below to mother, she looked up and began singing.

Tiamat: Aaaaaaaaah!!!

Several crimson red/black lances of Chaos that were even larger than the lances of Harmony were formed in the air in front of mother, and then they all shot towards the lances of Harmony, the lances of Chaos easily shattered the lances of Harmony, they weren't even slowed down a little and continued on their path toward the Apostle of Harmony.

The Apostle narrowed her eyes and created several dark orange portals in front of her, all the chaos lances flew right in, and then portals opened all-around mother. The Chaos lances all flew out and made contact with her.

After the explosion, smoke obstructed the view of mother, and there was silence for a few moments. That was until I heard even more shrieking.

Tiamat: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Her shrieking cleared away all the smoke and revealed her body to be unscathed. The shrieking was also affecting the Apostle of Harmony. She clutched her ear with one hand, and with the other, she waved her spear to the side, several more potent and larger white lances of Harmony were formed and shot towards mother.

Suddenly though, several Demonic Beasts flew and intercepted those spears, they were destroyed by the power of Harmony coming from the lances but were successful in also intercepting them and halting their movement toward Mother.

The sky became overcrowded with Demonic Beasts, and then they began circling mother.

Tiamat: Aaaaaaaaah!!!

The Demonic beasts screeched and roared before all flying towards the Apostle of Harmony to attack. The Apostles responded by raising her spear up high and forming an uncountable number of Harmony lances around her. They all then shot toward the swarm of Demonic Beasts. When a lance made contact with a beast, it exploded, the range of the explosion was large enough to envelop the body of not just the Demonic beast hit, but several others around it.