Chapter Four: hello kitty pajamas

I open the door and see Krischelle and Alicia standing there in their pajamas

''Hello!'' i say smiling. I let them in then go back to the couch. Krischelle follows me and Alicia goes into the other room with the lads.

''Well aren't you lucky?''Krischelle says to me.

''wha...oh yea I guess I am'' I say looking down at my 4-leaf clover pajamas. ''And your pink'' I say to her.

She looks down at her pajamas which are Hello Kitty. ''Yea'' she says giggling '' Wait are you making fun of my hello Kitty pj's!!?'' she says with sass in her voice.

Suddenly, Louis comes running in with his carrot pajamas on ''I...AM....CARROT MAN!!!!!!'' he yells. Krischelle and I stare at him, look at each other then burst into laughter.

Liam walks in looking mysterious wearing Batman pajamas, followed by Zayn who's wearing mirror pj's, and Harry with cat pajamas.

Alicia runs in wearing Superman ones and shouting ''SUUPPERMAAAANN!!!!!'' just like Louis did in the video diaries.which sends Krischelle and I into yet another laughing fit. when we calm down and realize we're the only ones laughing.

''Lets watch a movie!!!!'' Louis shouts running around in a circle. Alicia, Harry, Krischelle and i all squeeze onto the couch. Louis, Zayn and Liam sit in front of us on the floor. We end up watching The Dark Knight Rises -Liam and Alicia's pick-i grab snacks for everyone and Loui turns the lights off. Krischelle and I share a bag of gummi bears. About half way through the movie, i see Harry pretend to yawn then wrap his arm around Alicia.

''that's cheezy'' krischelle whispers in my ear. I turn to her and smile.

''glad to know you think the same'' Out of nowhere the lights turn on.

''AHH!!!'' Krischelle and I scream at the same time.

''It burns!!'' Krischelle says falling off the couch and onto the floor. ''ow..Wait wasn't Louis sitting here?''

''Not Anymore!!!'' He yells from the light-switch.

I reach down and help Krischelle up. ''Thanks'' she says searching my eyes.

''Anytime,love'' i say smiling.

''OOOOOOO!!! their having a moment!!!!'' Louis squeals in a high voice. We quickly break eye contact.

''well not anymore!'' Alicia says throwing her hands in the air.

''Krissy!!!'' Louis says motioning to Krischelle'' I need to talk to you! come with me!'' ''umm...okay..??'' She says turning to give us a confused look before following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ too short? yeah maybe a little.....oh well! :) y'all probley hate me ~Krazy_Kar~