Chapter Three: Surprise!!

We hear the door open. ''So you got me a hotel room...?'' a voice says. ''Looks can be deceiving...'' Krischelle says ''Okay on 3'' Liam says '1...2...3!'' We all run into the room screaming random stuff then some happy birthdays. ''Oh my gawd! You got me One Direction!?!?'' The girl says looking like she's going to faint. ''maybe...'' krischelle says twirling her hair around her finger. ''Your awesome!'' I love you!! The girl says hugging Krischelle. ''So guys this is Alicia, and You already know the boys'' Krischelle says calmly making introductions. While Alicia jumps around like a psycho. Harry walks over and puts his hands on her shoulders. ''Alicia I know it's your birthday and you just got surprised with One Direction but calm down.'' he says. Alicia looks at him and nods.

Harry turns to look at me .i see in his eyes that I'm no longer the only one with a crush. But of course Harry would fall for the new girl's best-friend. Classic Harry. ''Erm..can I talk to you for a minute lad?'' i say waling into the other room with him following me. ''Your falling for her aren't you?'' I say more than ask

''She's cute! I can't help it! I love how her hair is then fades into red. I love how she smiles. I love how eyes sparkle."

Your serious about then?''

''Yes''

''Well go ask her out then mate'' i say

''coming from the lad that won't ask out his own girl!'' Harry fights back.

''Hey!'' I yell ''you've always a better chance with girls! for all I know Krischelle doesn't even like me!'' '

' Why don't we ask them to spend the night here, and get to know them better?'' Harry suggests. ''Liam won't like it'' I mutter.

''Who cares what Liam thinks? She our friend now and Her friends are our friends"'

''Okay okay you have a point.Lets go then.''

We walk into the other room where the girls and Louis are on the couch and Zayn and Liam are on the bed.

''Girls!'' I say ''would you like to stay the night?!''

Krischelle and Alicia look at each other.

''We would love to Niall'' Krischelle says smiling.

''We need clothes though'' Alicia points out

''You two go get your stuf, we'll stay here and set some stuff up'' Liam says. Harry and I stare at him with our mouths hanging open.

''Are you immataiting fish?'' Louis asks

''Hmm?What ! No'' harry says and we both close our mouths

''umm...We'll be back'' Alicia says walking out the door with Krischelle.

''BYE!!!'' Louis yells after them.

They close the door and we hear them walk down the hall. We all go to the window and wait until they come out. The girls look up and wave before they climb into a cherry red mustang.

"'That's a nice car'' Zayn says

''Yea...real nice'' Louis mutters

''C'mon lads lets get this stuff ready.'' Liam says walking away from the window.

''Okay!'' Liam says ''Niall your in charge of snacks. Zayn and Louis your in charge of games. Harry your helping me with sleeping arrangements! got it? Okay go!''

I immedently run into the tiny hotel room kitchen and grab gummy bears, gummy worms,oreo's and crisps. I lay them out on the counter then grab the fizzy drinks. Finished with that i grab some cookies sit on the couch and watch the telly. I'm a celebrity get me out of here was on. Man! i love that show. I hear a knock on the door. I open the door.

''Time for the party to start!!!!'' I yell. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I want to stop and thank you guys so much! this has gotten a lot more reads then I thought it would so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I love you all! vote/comment/fan *~Krazy_Kar~*