Chapter Two: Meeting Alicia

HEY GUYS!!!! sorry it took so long to upload!!! I've been cramming for a test! I'll upload faster next time i promise :)

*~Krazy_Kar~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''You have to say something."Harry says to her acting very serious.

''And what is that Harold?'' she asks in the same tone of voice.

''You have to say Harry is a sexy beast'' He says laughing.

''Why in the world would I say that?!''she says

''Because it's true''He answers simply.

''It might be true to you...''She says trailing off.

'HEY!!" he yells back looking hurt.

''Well!''She yells back "your not a 'sexy beast' to me. Is it wrong to have opinions?

''Nope.'' I say from behind her. She turns to me.

''Thank you for agreeing Niall'' She says smiling, Then turns back to Harry, And they start yelling again.

''Why don't you two stop fighting? You've just bearly met!'' Liam points out.

''He has a point.'' Krischelle says.

''He does,'' Says Harry ''but I'm still a sexy beast!''

''Whatever you say curly'' She says back ''On a totally unrealted note, I'm hungry''

''Me too!! See Liam!! I'm not the only one now!!'' I say jumping around.Liam just shakes his head

''Show her where the snacks are.'' He says

''I can do that!'' I yell ''Follow me!''. Krischelle giggles and runs behind me into the other room.

''So,'' I say opening the cabinet ''this is where the snacks are hidden!'' We both grab a few. She's all i've wanted. I think as I look at her, She loves food;loves the band,and she's funny and cute.As we walk back into the where the lads are Harry asks a random question.

''Hey Krischelle, Do you have a boyfriend?'' he says

''Who wants to know?'' She answers flipping her bangs out of her eyes.

''AH!!!'' Louis shouts throwing himself off of the couch ''YOUR HAIR OVERWHELMED ME!!'' We all laugh until we're red in the face.Then from the couch I hear LWWY play. Krischelle walks over and grabs her Iphone.

"Hello?'' she says. ''Oh crap! I forgot! I don't know jeez!! OK OK.'' she hangs up.

''What's wrong?'' I ask.

''My friend, Alicia, today's her 19th birthday, and I completely forgot about her party!''

''Tell her to come over! You can surprise her with us!'' Louis says ''Is it OK with you guys??'' He asks turning to the lads. We all nod.

''Aw you guys!!'' Krischelle says.

''Group hug!!'' Louis yells. We all hug awkwardly.

''Oh! I better call her back.'' she says squeezing in between Harry and Zayn.

''Hey! I got a surprise for you!!'' She says into the phone ''Yes really! Come to the Hilton I'll meet you in the lobby. ok byee!'' She sets her phone down again

''She'll be here in 15 minutes'' Krischelle says

''WOOO!!! A new friend!!'' Harry yells.

exactly 15 minutes later Krishelle's phone goes off. She looks at us and we all go hide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know! don't scream!

Vote/comment? love you guys!! :)

*~Krazy_Kar~*