ALL THREE:
A bed of grass.
A soft green and pillow.

KATNISS: You remember that song?

Primrose nods.

Snow thinking 'no one should even know that song.'

CLEM: You finish it.

KATNISS: We gotta go.

They both lean over to kiss Primroses head while Clem kisses her head and taps her nose. Making Prim wrinkle her nose causing Clem to smile.

PRIM: Where?

CLEMATIS: We just gotta go.
But we'll be back.

They both walk downstairs with his minimal light both getting their jacket from the hook rack. Then you hear a cat let out a mad meow and a hiss.

They both glare at the cat that their baby sister so kindly named Buttercup.

KATNISS AND CLEM: We'll still cook you.

"Do it. Cats are menaces. I am much more of a dog person myself." Sirius said.

"See he gets it. Cats suck." Clem said gaining a happy smile from Sirius that he had something in common with his daughter and a pout from Prim who loved her cat.

"Fine. Fine I won't cook it then." Making Katniss, Gale, Haymitch, and Peeta shake their head laughing at the girl.

Causing the cat to let out another hiss.

As soon as both Katniss and clemt are out of the door they are seen running.

Screen then goes to show a woman limping carrying two buckets of water. A woman looking out of her broken front window. And a woman washing her clothes and eight bucket of water.

Another woman hanging up clothes to try on a wire. Then goes to show two kids playing at a creek inside district 12. Then it cuts to show a group of men what seems to be both young and old with coal mining gear.

As both girls are running they pass a house with two kids looking outside through the broken half of the bottom of the front door while their mother is knitting them clothes outside.

Passing by a man with a plate of bones and he's trying to pick whatever meat is left out for them but it's picked clean already.

The magical community is done to silence for a moment. Most of the students are shocked to see the living conditions of the Heiress of The Most Ancient and Noble House of Black is living in.

"Did it get better? The District, I mean. Along with all the other districts are they that bad, I mean that with no disrespect whatsoever I just mean, I'm just curious." Lily asked.

"It honestly depends on what part of the district you live in. The district altogether not really. As for the other districts the most wealthy ones are districts one, two, three and four the least wealthy ten through twelve." Peeta answered her question.

Climate and Katniss are shown walking up to an electric fence with a sign that says:

District boundary no access beyond this point.

Ignoring the sign both girls go underneath it and run into the forest. They each go to their respective hiding places where Katniss pulls out a bow and Clem pulls out her daggers and bow.

"Why do you have to hide your things?" A Hufflepuff asked

Turning to the kid Mags signed out why and Finnick repeated it. "They have a no poaching rule which means if you're found within the forest especially since it's a no access point they would either be publicly executed what's your new in an Avox."