Krang's Attack on New York City

Start from the beginning

His body spun while kicking or punching each one of us away from him. Kicking Raph in the face last, nearly having him tumble off the side of the ship. I groaned as I rolled across the metal and got back to one knee, panting slightly and looking up at this new villain.

    "This dude's tougher than I thought." Raph panted, wiping his face from the kick.

~

Back in the garage Casey ran away from the oncoming Bebop and Rocksteady who were laughing as they chased him.

    "You better run!" Bebop laughed and called out to him. "You cannot escape the Bebop!"

Casey ran and turned around looked for anywhere to go. Seeing a metal shipping container behind him with cars lined up in front, he ran between the two and hid against the wall.

Vern and April were on top of a container, while looking down at an oncoming Foot Clan ninja. April's eye's widened, eyeing Vern and gesturing with her head to have him go down and take out the single ninja.

    "What? Why me?" Vern whispered harshly.

April gave him a look like, seriously? Vern rolled his eyes and climbed up as the Foot was nearly in front of him. He jumped from the container and tackled into the Ninja. He bashed his head against the metal container beside them, effectively knocking him out. Vern looked up at April surprised and proud. She nodded appreciatively and they both began to make their way again.

~

    "Let's go!" Leo yelled as we all charged again. "Come on, Mikey!"

Long extendable arms began reaching out from the suit, grabbing onto Leo's body. Mikey ducked under one and managed to climb onto the suit. The other arm wrapped itself around Raph. Tossing them both away.

    "You're going down, Krang!" Mikey yelled.

    "Take this!" I yelled.

I jumped at his legs, skidding across the ground on my knees with my hands outward. Wrapping purple tendrils of energy around his feet. Krang was busy trying to reach behind him to grab Michelangelo off him, when I pulled hard at the power wrapped around him. Krang fell to the ground harshly. Each of us jumped at him again, attacking him with our weapons or powers.

    "Okay. About ninety seconds before this thing is complete." Donnie moved around the fallen Krang and jumped towards the control center. Trying to stop it. "All you, Donnie. No pressure, no pressure, no pressure." He chanted trying to hack into the controls.

Krang's expandable arms wrapped around each of us, tossing us away as he managed to get back onto his feet. We didn't let that stop us though. We kept hitting him with everything we had, in order to keep him directed away from Donnie.

    "You know, i'm looking forward to enslaving you." Krang spoke as he continued fighting us off. "A cage full of tortoises might be nice. And a pretty little thing to keep as a play toy!" He grinned maliciously as I threw a blast at him. It hit the mechanical arm away from Leo, giving an opening for Raph to jump onto him again.

    "Uh, absolutely not, Jabba The Hutt!" I cringed in disgust.

    "And we're Turtles, not Tortoises! There's a big difference!" Raph shouted, stabbing his sai blades into the top of the robot body.

    "Yeah! Turtles bite!" Leo yelled angrily.

Leo leapt into the air and slashed downward on one of the arms. I blasted it at the same time weakening the metal, allowing his blade to slice right through it.