Undercover Mission

The next day April and I hung out all morning and she told me she had a lead she needed me to follow. I had found a code a few weeks back and it led us to believe that Shredder was trying to get out of prison. We had to stop that at all costs. Even though it was April and Y/n day. April was called into the office for a fill in on the nightly anchor position and she really wanted that job, so I was going to have to go snooping for info alone.

I had decided to put on a disguise. The Foot Clan knew my face. I threw on a short blonde wig and a pair of fake glasses, along side a nerdy outfit. I knew just what to use to blend in and attract the man I was looking for. As I headed out the door to Grand Central Station, I got a text from Leo, letting me know they were at the game. Followed by texts from the others, with pictures to try and make me jealous that I wasn't there. I chuckled to myself and tucked my phone away.

As I clocked eyes on the target I was looking for, I realized I needed some way to hack into his iPad he was carrying. There had to be something on there that would lead me to finding out the Foot's plan with Shredder. I attached my air-pod into my ear and rang up my favorite turtle.

    "Hey, Y/n." Donnie answered the call. I could hear the loud cheers from the stadium due to the basketball game. All the boys perked up hearing my name.

    "Y/n! Hey! What's up, Y/n? Wish you were here!" Mikey yelled before he let out a groan. Donnie shocked him with a small taser from his tool belt of gadgets and I chuckled.

    "Donnie, listen to me. I'm at Grand Central Station staking out Dr. Baxter Stockman."

    "Oh, Baxter Stockman! He graduated MIT at 15. He's got 134 patents. He's the lead scientist for TCRI. Big fan. The man's a genius." Donnie explained.

    "What's she doing?" Leo whispered.

    "I know. He's genius that's about to be in a whole lot of trouble. Look, I've been following up on some leads and I think Baxter Stockman is working with Shredder." I explained quietly back to him.

    "Shredder?" Donnie said softly, and I heard most of the boys cheer in the background. "Do you need us there?"

    "No, no. You enjoy your basketball game. Baxter's just a big softie anyways. Oh, but so, the reason I was calling is because you know the watch you gave me for my birthday?" I asked.

    "The watch I made for you? Yeah, why?"

    "I want to use it to try and hack into Baxter's emails." I explained, trying to not look suspicious.

    "Okay, Y/n, but if you're going to hack into his accounts, you'll need to get close." Donnie replied back and I could hear the usual worry in his soft tone. Which made me smile.

    "Okay, how close?" I asked.

    "Your watch needs to be within three feet of his device, iPad, iPhone, whatever."

    "Got it. Good looking out for me, buddy." I smiled as I spoke. "Talk to you soon. I'll let you know what I find."

    "Okay. Bye, Y/n. Be careful."

I took my pod out of my ear and stuffed it into my pocket. Just as Baxter walked into the dining portion of the hall.

    "Here you are, sir." The hostess seated him at a high top table.

    "Thank you."

He started to get to work on the iPad, and I looked down at my watch. Not in Range. I took a deep breathe in and out, plastering a fake smile on my face.