Breaking Into Headquarters

Start from the beginning

    "Look, do you want to find Bebop and Rocksteady or not?" Raph growled.

    "So we're breaking into Police Headquarters." Casey changed his tone quickly before sitting back down next to me. I rolled my eyes.

    "We got one last boondoggle. We need to find someone to sneak you guys past the security checkpoint. Only plan I got so far may be a tad less than appetizing." Raph explained.

I turned slightly hearing the munching and slurping sounds of someone eating. Michelangelo, as he sat across from me, made me cringe slightly as he piled five pieces of pizza on top of one another trying to eat it. He noticed my stare and lifted his face which was covered with pizza sauce.

    "Are we going somewhere?"

    "I'll call April." I sighed and stood up from my seat. Raph grinned and tackled me from behind giving me a noogie. "Hey, hey! The hair!" I groaned as he let go and it was standing up all over the place.

    "Thanks." Raph whispered and I smiled slightly and nodded at him.

    "I'd do anything for you guys. You know that." I whispered back, patting my hair back down.

I called April, and explained everything going on. Even though she was fairly busy, she agreed to at least convince Vern. He was a big thing now since he was the one who took credit for taking down Shredder the first time. Vern 'The Falcon' Fenwick, is what they called him. He could easily distract the guards and let us in. April decided to crash Vern's key to the city party. I could hear him complaining to her as they rounded the exit corner of the party. I leaned against the back of the building one foot on the wall, in my black skinny jeans, black tee shirt and black leather jacket.

    "You know, you're jealousy knows no bounds." Vern complained to her as they exited the building party.

    "Vern." April scoffed and rolled her eyes.

    "We need you're help." I stated following after them, spooking Vern. He jumped and grasped at his heart.

    "Jesus, little O'Neil." Vern huffed dramatically. "We? Who's we?"

Raph jumped from the rooftop into the alley way, making Vern jump and startle again. He turned and looked at Raph and he stood straight up.

    "Well, well, well, if it ain't the prince of the city." Raph smirked as he approached intimidatingly.

    "You know what? Give me a break, Raph." Vern scoffed. "You're the one who told me to take credit for Shredder in the first place. And now in light of the fact that he is who knows where, I am starting to have profound regrets about our arrangement."
Vern spoke as he backed out away from April, Raph and myself cornering himself further into the shadows. Casey, who was waiting came out revealing himself.

    "So, are we just gonna stand around and talk or?" He asked impatiently.

    "Who's this guy?" Vern scoffed confused. Mikey leapt down next and stood behind Vern.

    "Total loser, bro." Mikey chuckled. "I mean, nice enough fella, if you like guys who can't even bench press! Boom!" Mikey playfully teased him.

    "Or fill out a teeshirt." Vern said, putting his knuckles out to Mikey earring knuckles back from him along with a laugh.

    "Vern, he's a friend and a part of the plan." I pointed out.

    "What plans that?" Vern asked.

    "The plan to break them into Police Headquarters." April scoffed.

    "What?" Vern's eyes widened.