Bio (The kids Bio.)

Apollo Midoriya Bio.

Son of Izuku and Momo. 

His quirk is Fire Creation he can create weapons of fire. He has to me careful on how long he uses his quirk or he'll have third degree burns on his hands. 

He likes his dad two mom's his adopted siblings he's grandparents and aunt and uncle also his blood sister.

Character details. He has Dark Green hair with Black eyes he also has freckles. (Like his father.)

Luna Midoriya Bio.

Daughter of Izuku and Jirou.

Her quirk is Voice enchantment. When she uses her quirk she can use the voice of anyone. The downside of her quirk if she uses her quirk to much she will lose her voice for a few hours.

She likes the same as her brother.

Character details. She has light purple hair with emerald green eyes.

Kota Midoriya Bio.

Adopted son of Izuku,Momo and Jirou.

His quirk is Water Gun. He can shoot water from his hands. He's quirk is still maturing so when he uses his quirk he can't shoot the water far.

He likes the same as every kid.

Y'all should know what he looks like. But if you don't. He has black kinda spiky hair he always wears a red hat with yellow horns on it.

Eri Midoriya Bio.

Adopted daughter of Izuku, Momo and Jirou.

Her quirk is Rewind. She rewind anyone that is injured. She need to train before she will be able to uses her quirk at will.

Likes the same.

She has greyish light blue hair she also has a horn on her head.

Creator: Good bye.