Two Years Later

Começar do início

As for the boys. I had grown quite close to each of them in our own separate way. Michelangelo and I bonded over being the babies in our families. Our silly, quirky natures, brought us close together. We played pranks on the brothers, we sang loud obnoxious karaoke. And we played hard at video games.

Raphael and I butted heads. A lot, but mostly it was playful banter now. Typically we rebelled together and we were a night time crime fighting duo. Really as close as brother and sister. I had managed to figure out that Raph had feeling for me at one point, but they weren't like that anymore. Even though we did occasionally flirt just to get on Leo's nerves.

And sweet, shy Donatello. Easily out of all the brothers, we were the closest. He was my venting buddy. He always listened with an opened mind and gave me honest feedback. We bonded over our smart intellect. He taught me how to make gadgets with him, work all his techs computer things, and I always helped him with building the vehicles.

~
(Lemony action)

As I walked away from the Ha'shi, I knew Leonardo followed after me. He did every single time I had training. I turned the corner in one of the pipes towards the bedrooms. Leonardo's foot steps picked up, and he quickly grabbed my waist, and pushed me into his room.

The door closed and he pinned me up against it, eyeing me like a predator does to their prey. It used to make me self conscious, but when you have a boyfriend, like Leo. He's to sweet for his own good. Showering me with compliments, turning around the insecurities, making me feel loved and desired. And it took us a long time to reach the place we are now, with being completely comfortable with each other. Being a turtle and human, after all. Not that it ever really bothered us anyway. We hardly ever looked at it like that. We were both just mutants in each other's eyes and that didn't bother us one bit.

    "You know, I hate when you wear that." Leo growled playfully as he looked me up and down.

    "My training clothes?" I scoffed with a smirk. "You mean, this training gym bra? These form fitting yoga pants?" I asked innocently pointing them out. "You don't hate them, love. You love them." I whispered in his ear.

    "Their very distracting." He whispered, and his breath hit my face as he leaned in closer.

    "That's why I wear them." I whispered back lowly.

Leo smirked and leaned in the rest of the way, pressing his lips against mine. My hands slowly snaked up and around his neck and I pressed myself as close to him as possible. One of his large hands roamed over the soft skin of my sides, up and down between the bands of my clothing. The other held tightly to my hip, helping keep me close to him. His lips left mine and he began to trail kisses from the corner of my mouth, down my jaw line, to my neck, across my collarbone. I let out soft moans of pleasure at his touch. Using my hands to rub up the back of his neck, to the top of his head and back down again.

Leo shivered and let out a few moans of his own, which I really enjoyed. His face lifted from my collarbone, back up to my lips.

    "Jump." He mumbled against mine.

I did as he asked, jumping up, allowing him to catch me underneath my thighs. My legs wrapped around him the best I could and he carried us over to the bed. Laying me down gently. Leo hovered over me and we began to make out passionately. Our tongues fighting for dominance and his winning as always. His hands travelled up the side of my body all the way to my collarbone and to the thick strap of my gym bra. He started to pull it down over my shoulder.

~

My phone started singing on the night stand, making us both jump, and our heads knocked together. We both groaned and Leo flipped over off me with an annoyed huff. I held my hand on my forehead and sat up quickly, recognizing April's ringtone. I grabbed my cell and pressed talk.