Chapter 5

Over the next several of days, Y/n had gotten used to Shatter's presence. Although it didnt make the situation any less strange. Y/n and Shatter were returning home after an afternoon drive.

"I could get used to these peaceful drives. Its.. how do you humans say? A breath of fresh air?"

"That's right. You catch on quick, Shatter."

"I wouldnt be good at my job if I didnt."

As they approached the house, they saw Sam run out on a pink bike, with Bumblebee chasing after him.

"Is there a reason Bumblebee is chasing my brother?"

"Ugh.. that wretched little scout! We'd best follow them, wouldnt want Bumblebee running someone over."

"Right."

Shatter and Y/n gave chase. They followed Sam and Bumblebee into the city, as they followed they saw a police cruiser with a strange symbol on the side and the phrase, "To Punish and Enslave" write on the back of the cruiser.

 They followed Sam and Bumblebee into the city, as they followed they saw a police cruiser with a strange symbol on the side and the phrase, "To Punish and Enslave" write on the back of the cruiser

"Shatter, please tell me that cop car is a friend."

"Its Barricade."

Sam fled under the highway and hid amongst a number of abandoned cars. Unfortunately for him, Barricade found him first and attacked, transforming into his robot mode. Sam attempted to run but Barricade smacked Sam into the hood of another car.

"Are you username LadiesMan217?!"

"I dont know what you're talking about!" Sam shouted, terrified.

"Are you username LadiesMan217?!"

"Yeah."

"Where is eBay item 21153?! Where are the glasses?!" Barricade smashed the hood of the car as Sam got up and ran across the top of it to escape. Barricade threw the car aside and gave chase.

As Sam was running for his life, Mikaela rode towards him on her scooter, but Sam pulled her off as she drove by him. Barricade charged towards them both, smashing through two other vehicles. When Barricade got close Bumblebee drove by and smashed into Barricade's legs, knocking him over. Bumblebee stopped next to Sam and Mikaela and open his passenger side door as Shatter and Y/n drove up aswell, the driver side window rolled down.

"Sam! In the car, now!"

Sam and Mikaela jumped into Bumblebee as he and Shatter drove off with Barricade close behind, shifting into his vehicle mode.

Barricade chased down Shatter and Bumblebee across the city. Eventually they came to a railyard as the sun went down. Bumblebee and Shatter drove out to an open area and let the teenagers out of them. When they were clear Shatter and Bumblebee transformed into their robot modes, leaving Sam, Mikaela, and Y/n in awe.

"Holy shit.." Y/n said, amazed.

"Children, get back. We will handle Barricade." Shatter said. Barricade sped towards the Autobots and transformed, spinning on the air and slamming into Shatter and Bumblebee. Barricade rolled with the hit and landed on his feet. From his chest a minion named Frenzy emerged and attacked the teenagers as Barricade battled Bumblebee and Shatter.