Forcing her legs open, Ares stepped between them, Assiana's head whipping around surprised at his actions. But ares held her stare, not looking anywhere but at her.

Leaning down, he kissed her once more before telling her.

" I ain look down, not cause it ain't what I wanted. God knows I did but I'm not gone do it if you so uncomfortable with me alright Si.-"

"I do- I just. This is..... I prolly don't look like the girls you been with"

Raising a brow at her words, Ares looked at the girl that avoided his eyes once more and let out a small chuckle.

"I'm glad you'on look like the girls I been with ma. Yo pretty ass face alone separates you from them" he told her, pulling her closer to him.

"And these nice ass tits. Fuck they perfect Si....." he continued, his eyes running down her chocolate skin and down to her dark wet pussy that was hidden against him.

Stepping back, he looked at her face as he held her legs open before looking down. He could feel his hot precum oozing from his tip at the sight.

Every inch of this girl was perfect. And Ares couldn't believe it. He almost felt like pinching himself, convinced it was all a dream.

As he looked at it, slick with wetness and coated in short dark hair that seemed to just be growing back, he looked back up at Assiana's face as she layed there flushed red.

"Si you know dam well yo pussy pretty as fuck" he told her, wondering why she was so shy or embarrassed. Bending her legs back more, he kept looking and Assiana laughed although stunned by his words.

"It is?" She asked and he looked at her as if her question was dumb.

"I could look at this all day....." he mumbled to himself but shook his head to bring himself back.

Feeling abit more confident, Assiana sat up and ares looked at her curiously. She gives him a small smile before her hands find the waist of his pants and all in one, she pulled both his sweats and boxers down, and out sprung his hard length.

Her eyes were wide at his size and ares smirked to himself, also feeling his confidence grow . He was determined to be Assiana's best and make sure she forgot any other before him. He would make sure she'd keep coming back. Older or not, he didn't care. He was gonna make sure she knew he was no less a man just because he was younger than her. He had something to prove.

"Why you look so scared princess? Don't tell me yeen had a dick this big before?" He teased, knowing by her face she definitely hadn't.

Assiana shook her head, looking up at him.

"I mean.... No. I never had any at all actually." She said and ares looks at her confused.

" watchyu mean?" He asked her and she raises an eyebrow.

" I'm a virgin Ares" she said as if it was a known fact.

But judging by Ares shocked face, he definitely did not know this fact.

"You... you a virgin?? Si what? I- how- I thought you..... wait you and Felix never..." he trailed off and Assiana shakes her head.