They walked to the escalator where they rushed passed teenagers. Mike bumps into a girl. "Sorry!" Mike apologized. "Watch it." The girl told them.

"Yeah! Watch it, nerd!" Erica, Lucas' sister called out sitting with her friends on an island. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" Lucas asked, "Hi Franny." Erica smiled as she waved, and Franny gave a smile back. "Isn't it time you died?" Erica replied as Lucas walked past her. Her friends laughed, "Psycho!"

"Butthead!" Erica and Lucas kept bickering. "Mallrat!"

"Fart face!"

Lucas blew raspberries to her sister. "That was mature, Lucas." Franny grabbed his shoulder as they enter Scoops Ahoy. Kirby and Robin could be seen bickering about who was the better server when Mike rings the bell. "Hey, dingus, your children are here," Robin called out, as Mike kept ringing the bell.

Steve opened the break room door. "Again? Seriously?" Steve commented. Mike gave Steve a deadpan look. Mike rang the bell once more as Steve opened the door to the break room and led them to the delivery door where the halls were empty.

They walked out one by one and they all walked to the movie theater door. "Come on, come on," Steve rushed them. "Hey, I swear, if anybody finds out about this—" Steve called out.

"We're dead!" They all replied in sync. Moments later, Mike opens the door and peaks out. "All clear," Mike opened the door where the group walked out. They walked into a sneak preview of George A. Romero's Day of the Dead.

They squeezed past people already seated. "See Lucas we made it," Mike whispered to Lucas. "We made it through. Fart face." Franny whispered as Lucas gave a wonky face to her. People shushed them. Will opens his backpack as he gave snacks to his friends.

"Skittles?" Lucas asked. Franny nodded and held out her hand. "My favorite, thanks." She smiled and gave a kiss on Lucas' cheek. They both turn back to the movie as they watch in interest. The projected stutters then goes dark.

They all clamor in complaint. "Come on," Franny groaned. They all complained when the film reel starts again. They cheer in joy and clap. Franny grins at Lucas who grinned back.

They mocked and continued playing as they watched in interest.

𓆩♡𓆪

The next day, the party waits at Dustin's house. Mrs. Henderson told them to wait for her to pick up Dustin and they hear a door opens a few hours later. They all rushed to the side of the wall.

"El." Mike looked at her, she nods and she closes her eyes, blood trickling down her nose. They hear Dustin muttering. "Now," Mike whispered. Eleven's eyes open as the toys stop their movements. As Dustin examines them. They sneak into the same room where Dustin was in.

Max counted down with her fingers as they reached one, they blew the noisemakers as Dustin screams he blows hairspray into Lucas' eyes. They both scream. Franny's mouth hangs open as she tells Lucas to stop.

"Sorry, Lucas. Oh my gosh." Dustin commented. "It's fine." He places his two fingers on his eyes. Franny grabbed Lucas' arm and takes him to the sink, she turns it on. "Here. Put your eyes under the water." Lucas nodded with his eye closed and places his eyes under the sink.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." He raises his head under the sink. He groans. "Better?" Franny asked who placed an arm on the counter. "Still stings." He runs a finger over his eyes. He opened his eyes a little.