☽ Don't leave ☾

Começar do início

     I tense and shake my head at him

     I tense and shake my head at him. "It's Isabella you should be killing. She left me, dad. S-she pushed me to the guys and fucking left me!" I start sobbing again and I feel him start to shake. "Sweetheart, I need you to get back in bed so Dr. Carlisle can check you out. I'll be right back ok?" My eyes widen and I shake my head no. "Don't leave me, please" I beg. I see his face crumple and he holds back tears. "Baby, Carlisle needs to do a check up, one I'm very certain you don't want your father seeing. I will be in the hallway okay?" He whispers soothingly. I reluctantly nod my head yes. He kisses my forehead then quickly leaves my room.

Carlisle holds his hands out silently and I take them. As he helps me to my bed, I hear screaming. That sounds like dad. I frown while Carlisle gives me a small but strained smile. "I will be taking this at your pace ok? But I will need you to speak to the Port Angeles police if you are comfortable. We need to identify those men and have them locked away. There also needs to be a female nurse in the room as I don't sort of.. inspection. Now my wife, Esme, is a nurse and has been through um similar circumstances. Would you like her or someone else?" He asks.

   I just shrug my shoulders, not particularly caring about anything at the moment and let him continue with his check up. I clear the emotions on my face and wipe away the few stray tears. You are strong and you will never be weak again. I nod my head at him. A female with golden brown hair and a warm smile walks in. Her eyes are soft and a deep amber color.

     "Hello dear, I'm sort to meet under these conditions, but my name is Esme Cullen. Is there anything I can get you to make you more comfortable Illiana?" She asks in a motherly tone. I almost tear up at her concern, never feeling the warmth of a mother but nod my head yes. "I um, I am hurting really bad. Is there anything-" she cuts me off with a wide smile "I actually have something here for that. I assumed you would want it for the inspection."

Carlisle does his check up quickly and finds that I have three broken ribs, my right wrist is broken, a busted lip, and countless bruises. No concussion though. He puts a black cast on my wrist and tapes my ribs. Which may be the most painful thing I've ever experienced. (Seriously guys that stuff HURTS!) Carlisle keeps trying to ask me questions but it's like I'm not even in the room. I can hear him but he's blurry and I feel as if I'm looking down at him. My vision starts to flicker and fade. Flashbacks of last night dance around my eyes replacing the Dr.'s face and then his voice. My body trembles at the reminder.

The next thing I know, a hand is snapping in front of my face. I zone in to see my dads worried face looking at me. "I'm sorry, I was zoned out. What's going on?" Dad sighs and sits next to me. "Isabella is grounded and will be doing community service but she's staying. She refuses to leave and Renèe won't pick up. I can't just abandon her.." I swallow thickly, "it's okay dad. I understand. But I want to move out then. I-" my voice cracks so I clear my throat and continue.