Her Assistant

"Can you check this file, there's an error in it

"Can you check this file, there's an error in it." She pushes a file towards me. At this point I am sweating. Lord just give her a gun already. 

I concentrate on the file hoping to quickly spot the error. From the corner of my eyes I see her looking at me, standing up next to me. 

Like right next to me. Like her leg touching my chair. 

"Did you find it yet?" Her whispery voice sounded right next to my ear, causing me to shudder a little. 

"N-not yet." I said, my voice now definitely sounding rough. 

Her hands find their way to my shoulders causing me to glup audibly. 

Her left hand starts to move south, over my arm, to the side of my torso and then- 

To my painfully hard cock. 

She moans in my ear softly, causing my dick to twitch. She starts planting butterfly kisses on my neck and it automatically tilts to give her more access.

 "You're so hard, Zeb." She moaned. And fuck me that was the most beautiful sound my ears have ever heard.

ZEB ARRINGTON

Adorable, hot, and innocent these three words could describe Zeb. But it doesn't help in making a living, does it? Especially not the third one.

At 25, with no job and career, Zeb is fed up, but what happens when he gets a job, of an 'assistant' that too for none other than THE cold-hearted and rude, Aveline Andruzzi who also happens to be REALLY sexy and also doesn't have time for this 'romance bullshit'?

AVELINE ANDRUZZI

A female billionaire entrepreneur, with a persona that makes people shake in their shoes. People are afraid of her and that's how she likes it, men kiss the ground she walks on, and why wouldn't they? She is THE epitome of hotness, with a figure that can wake the dead. It's really hard for someone to catch her eye and trust me when I say 'really fucking hard'.

❝ "I told you, you're mine. I don't pick up catfights, Zeb. I don't have time for that childish shit." she whispers, sending blood running straight to my cock. ❞

By oopsbyehoe