Mr Bodyguard

"Luci I wanted to-"

"Luci I wanted to-"

"Don't f*cking call me that," Lucifer interrupted, speaking in a monotonous voice, whilst staring intently at the marbled floor beneath his feat.

"It suits you though!" Dior defended in a giggly tone, but his expression did not change.

"I said don't f*cking call me that."

"You can even give me a silly nickname if you'd like," she proposed.

Silence

"Eh, you'll learn to love me one day."

Little did she know, he already did.

------------------------------------------------

After the kidnapping and torturing of Dior Delilah Hamilton, the only daughter of the biggest mob boss in New York, Dante Hamilton, her father had no choice but to hire a full-time bodyguard for her, otherwise known as : Lucifer Alistair.

Dior Delilah Hamilton

Despite how the world has treated her, the contagious smile on her face never faltered. Bringing joy to those around her was her addiction, and the innocent aura surrounding her can never go unnoticed.With 3 older brothers, and a mafia man for a father, she was protected beyond belief. Or so they thought...

Lucifer Alistair.

His name itself causes the strongest of men to shiver in their boots.

And boy did he live up to his name.

He'd been let down all his life and learnt to never expect anything from anyone, because everyone will leave you in the end. His mind was set. He was to be a lone wolf til his last breath. Broken, misunderstood, heartless, soulless even, Lucifer could not be fixed.

That was until Dior slithered her way into his shattered heart, and vowed to make it whole again.

By Wxnterwxlf