Chapter 21 - Liz' Route

Start from the beginning

Liz POV

I finish getting my house ready for Y/N. I made sure everything looks neat and tidy of them.

*ding dong*

I rush to the front door and unlock it quickly.
"Hi Y/N!! Come in, it's getting chilly.."

They nod sweetly and step inside, removing their shoes.

"Uh, thank you so much for having me Liz. I promise I won't be too much of a bother-"

"O-oh you're n-no bother...it's actually kinda lonely here.."

They smile graciously and I lead them up the stairs to my room.

"U-um you'll be sleeping on my bed and I'll sleep on the floor..I can give you some of my old clothes to wear as pajamas a-and I have extra toiletries you can use."
————————————————————-
Y/N POV

I finish getting ready for the night and putting on Liz' old clothes, they fit me pretty loosely and they're comfy.

Liz exits the bathroom with a blush and rolls out a sleeping bag on the floor to sleep on.

I feel like sleeping on the ground isn't very comfy for her or good..

"Um..Liz? Do you wanna sleep on the bed with me? I don't think sleeping on the ground will be v-very good for your back."

She gasps and blushes, "Oh! Nononono it's fine Y/N!-"

"I insist, plus this is your house you should sleep on the bed..I'm not uncomfortable with you sleeping with me..your bed is huge after all.."

She smiles brightly, dropping the sleeping bag on the floor and hopping into the bed with me, she slips under the sheets and hums.

Liz turns off the lamp on her bedside table and hums happily, "Good night Y/N."

I huff tiredly back, "Good night Liz."
—————————————————————
Y/N drifts to sleep, soft breaths leaving their lips.

Liz watches their chest rise and fall. She stares at them lovingly with hearts in her eyes, this is the best night of her life.

She hums sweetly as she plays with their hair and burns their sleeping face into her memory.

She is absolutely in love with them and she finally has her chance now that Sunny's out of the picture.

Just as she planned..
—————————————————————
Timeskip 2 months~

Y/N has been living with Liz for around two months now. They had planned to leave after two weeks but haven't got the chance to leave.

Every time they're looking for places to rent or taking about moving out, Liz changes the topic. It's sort of like she doesn't want them to ever leave.

Y/N has been thinking about this, but passes it off as just a weird coincidence. After all, they've found a new place on their own and can finally leave.

They have decided today's the day they're going to break the news to Liz.

Y/N is seated on the couch, taking a deep breath and readying themselves mentally.

"Hey Liz? Can you come here for a sec?" They yell from the living room.

Soft foot falls echo as Y/N sees her emerge from the other room and take a seat beside them. Liz takes a glance at Y/N's face and starts to get nervous.