Meeting the sage. (Pendrick)

Amelia scanned the room to see who would be next. She didn't want to use the raffle, so she decided to see who would be the most intriguing person to show. Or just someone she felt like showing right now.

She first went over Cale's little group, sworn brothers, the downfall of that bothersome tribe, and the whole Kim Rok Soo situation. Too much information.

Ron and Beacrox, the comeback of the scariest father and son. They're way too early.

Hannah and Jack, dead mana poisoning, some of the empire misdeeds, and more of the bloodthirsty Hannah. Maybe soon.

The 'you dare...!' Squad, nope. I don't even want to talk about them.

The dragons, getting more into the Demonic race, and the whole half-blooded dragon situation. That's just too frightening. And I do not want everyone to be shedding tears right now.

The crazy legend guy, that would cause a new awakening for the guy. Something like that can wait.

She went into scan every single person in the room. She tried to remember the information everyone had on their Wikipedia. It's not like she has that record ability (a curse and a blessing) like Cale, aka the man that's the center of attention.

That man would soon have to get a divorce. His slacker life is already signing the papers and jumping out of the window to avoid him at this point.

Anywho...,

As she was scanning to see who would go up next, she came across a little elf in the corner of the room. He seemed a little lonely all by himself like that.

Amelia stop the corner of her lips from going up, she now has her next victim that she could show on the screen.

Amelia soon reverted her eyes from the elf. Without saying anything else, she got started with the next person.

NAME
Pendrick

ALIASES
Healer Pendrick

"Who's Pendrick?"

Amelia took her eyes from the screen to look at the elf in the corner of the room. Many other people followed suit.

Pendrick just gave out an awkward wave and smile to all the people that looked at him.

RELATIVES
Eruhaben (foster parent)

OCCUPATIONS
Healer

AFFILIATIONS
Ten Finger Mountains Elf Village
Cale Henituse

'Haaaa.'

Cale sighed. Why on earth is he involved with this elf? He also intended to avoid this person and here he is getting involved with this very person.

He should probably just accept the fact that he is associated with people he had the intention to avoid.

His poor self.

ABILITIES
Healing

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
MARITAL STATUS
Single

PLACE OF BIRTH
Roan Kingdom
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
SPECIES
Elf