The island is off the map now? (2)

Of course, Cage was the first to answer.

Cage seemed to have tears springing in her eyes, "Yes, we did! We missed you! How could you leave us alone like that?" Just how much did she suffer for her to react like this?

Many people followed soon after her.

Saying nonsense like 'it was torturous without out you!' and 'you can't just leave us alone like that!' Forget Cage, just what happened to all these people for them to react like this?

Aren't they overreacting?

"Uh, is everyone doing alright? We just didn't see each other for about eight hours. No need to react like that."

"And you all should have had another host besides me, who came?"

The room became silent at that moment. Nobody wanted to answer her question. When she noticed that nobody wanted to answer her question, she signed very loudly. Everyone in the room could hear her sign.

A few people became nervous because of her sign. So, one person decided to answer the question.

"It was the God of Death."

Amelia cannot hide her bewilderment. The God of Death? The God of Death hosted them? Was he not one of the gods demanding this was for his own entertainment?

Well, he did say he wanted to help a small number of people in this room but she failed to believe that was a reason of his.

"He? That god hosted you?"

Amelia had a fierce expression on her face which caused some people to slightly shutter.

"...Uh, yes. He hosted us madam."

Just as that was said, Amelia turned around and walked out of the room. Is she mad or something? Nobody can determine what she's feeling at this moment.

She mumbled goodness before she left, so maybe frustrated? Nobody's sure.

[30 minutes later]

Amelia came back after 30 minutes. She just got done talking with the god and saw some of what happened this past hour. When she came into the room, she started to walk to the center to make sure everyone could see and hear her speak.

"Hello, everyone again!" She clapped her hands, "I just got done talking to that god and saw some of the things he showed you. He even showed you the 'he was supposed to die' thing. He is so damn arrogant!"

'So damn arrogant...?' Many people were conflicted by her word choices. Can she talk to a god like that? Especially if she's serving these exact gods?

"B—But was my son really supposed to die?" Deruth couldn't help but mutter out this question.

Amelia looked at the direction of the Henituse family, scratching her cheek awkwardly, "Well, you saw it, didn't you? I would gladly answer some of your questions but there's not much I could say to answer that question." There really isn't much for her to say or more like she's not allowed to say all that much.

The Henituse family paled at that answer. So he really was supposed to? Amelia just stared at the Henituse family for a little while before continuing her speech.

"Anyways, I'll be staying here to watch these reactions with you now. Exciting, isn't it?" Her eyes were twinkling as we know it.

"...You'll be staying with us from now on?"

"Yes, I feel like you guys are going to attack each other from here now onwards. So I'm here to stop that." It's more like she knows people will start to attack each other.