What? There's a bombing?

"I made a bet with someone for the drinking competition."

Amelia saw how some people in the room were giving her bewildering looks. C'mon, I can't have fun?

"You guys were doing it too. But anyways I lost and now I have to do some work."

"What work?"

"Gosh, why do you guys always have questions to ask? You don't need to know as of right now." Amelia felt bothered at the moment and these people were adding more to the plate. She really does need to start rolling the footage on the screen.

"Miss Amelia! It's because we're curious!"

"Yeah! That's right!"

"Aren't you staying with us for a while? You might as well tell us to get it out of your system."

"Ha? To get it out of my system? You guys... just take a two hour break. I see that a certain group of people isn't doing well and need some rest. Also, this is the last thing you'll react to for the day."

"And the thing you'll react to isn't Wikipedia."

"It'll not be a Wikipedia? Why?"

"You guys remember when you watch that scene of Raon Miru getting his name? You are watching something like that again but It'll be what happened at King Zed's birthday celebration and some of what happened to Taylor."

"The king's birthday celebration?"

"Did something happen?"

"Shhh, everyone. I know some of you guys are interested because many people in the room were going to attend that before coming here, right? Just be patient and you will see it soon enough."

Some of the people who were going to attend the king's birthday celebration nodded. They might as well be patient. They also needed this break because of all the things they reacted to over the past few hours.

"Hm, so you agree? I'll see you in two-ish hours. The people who were in the drinking competition, I hope you'll get a good rest."

Amelia took a peek at the four people who were involved in the drinking competition before leaving. As she glanced at them, she saw them all already resting. They were all now seated next to each other. The seating arrangements changed a bit because of Bud and Glenn's move of seats. But I guess it's fine because she got to see Bud resting on Glenn's shoulder, snoring like a pig.

[Two hours later]

"Hey guys! How was the break?"

Amelia took a look around to see everyone more refreshed. She was glad because she would now be able to see more proper reactions. She was about to turn on the screen but two people interrupted her as they were arguing. Very loudly.

"Bud! You see this?! Drool! There's a puddle of drool on my shoulder! And what were you doing snoring so loudly like that?"

"I do not snore!"

"You do!"

Amelia ignored them. She really just wanted to get this thing over with as she turned on the screen.

Episode 43 – Somehow (1)

"Hm, the title seems... boring."

"Maybe it's a cover for something?"

"Possibly."

However, the inside of the carriage was already chaotic. Cale looked toward Neo, whose legs were shaking, and internally clicked his tongue. Neo seemed to be frantic and full of concern. The majority of the nobles looked chaotic.