Someone's supposed death. (393/394/395)

"Who the fuck is they always? You think we can just magically know who this they are?" This god always likes to be so vague. Like does he think we can just take a peek inside his brain? Seriously, he annoys me the fuck out.

[You'll know soon enough. Anyways, let's move on to the next person.]

[Pendrick or Eruhaben? What do you guys think?]

Eruhaben let out a quick sigh at the mention of his name. It seems he'll soon know more of why he is associated with all these beings. Or maybe he will see what is going on with Pendrick these days.

Is Pendrick also associated with that human? I would not be surprised at the revelation if he is allied with him. 

"No, let us see what happened at the last screening!"

"Yeah, we want to see the note!"

"Yes, yes, we do!"

[Why are you guys so interested in it? It's really nothing much.]

"What do you mean by nothing much?"

"What the fuck? What are you talking about?"

"Nothing much? Then why in the world would you show us it in the first place!?"

The Sun God, who was above watching this whole situation play out, decided she had enough of the God of Death's nonsense. She quickly took over his position as the so-called host.

[Sun God here. Never-mind that guy as he is just saying nonsense. Due to high demand, we let you watch what happens next. Do not become angered if what you see isn't to your liking]

[...The screen is in the process of  returning back to its original screening.
Please wait for it to load...]

– Human... there is no one around you. But I guess I can't come either? Fine, I will not go. But you have to tell me!

"Yes, human, you better not keep it to yourself!"

"Raon, I don't know about that."'

Cale didn't respond to Raon before heading to a corner and opening the paper.
The paper was only the size of Cale's palm.

"How weird. I had imagined the paper being larger than that." Eric stated. He imagined it being some sort of scroll or just something a little bigger.

"Same here." Amiru can't deny what Eric just said. It is a pretty small piece of paper.

He could see words written on there.
They were not images.

They were words.

They were not written in a language from this world.
It was not Korean either.

It was words that neither Choi Han nor anybody else would be able to read.
Cale didn't know it either.

Choi Han couldn't hold it in anymore and decided asking would relieve some of his confusion. "Cale-nim, how do you know of the language 'Korean'?"