Prologue.

Cale was seated on his extremely comfortable chair, having the urge to just fall asleep. He was in the capital waiting for the crown prince's banquet. He was feeling good since he knew (thought) he would have his slacker life soon.

As he was resting his arm on the edge of the window, he was looking at all three existences he took in. They were all on his bed playing around as he was just struck with something telling him something bad was bound to happen.

He thought it over for a bit and came to the conclusion that nothing was going to happen, he had nothing to fear for. Just as he was getting that thought a bright light blinded his vision and the last thing he saw was all three children on his bed, panicking.

After the bright light covered his vision, he woke up in someplace that seemed like — a cinema?

He looked down to see the cats he took in, On and Hong, were right below his feet with the black dragon right on his lap. He signed a breath of relief.

Cale looked around to see the other people around him. Some seemed to be anxious, suspicious, or wary. He also did recognize some people, and didn't recognize some people in the room. He was still on guard as he was just transported into this place, unaware of anything.

When he looked around he didn't have the opportunity to see the people that were seated next to him, so he decided to look now.

He looked to his left first to see the Alberu Crossman. The crown prince of the Roan Kingdom, the very same guy who has a glib tongue. He knew it was the crown prince since this guy matched the exact illustration of him in 'Birth of a Hero' — shit.

He was freaking out in his head as he calmly looked to his right to see, Rosalyn. The Rosalyn that would follow Choi Han as one of his closest companions in 'Birth of a Hero'. She has a talent for magic and is a princess from the Breck Kingdom — double shit.

He now was confused as to why he was here, and sitting near these people. Just as he had that thought someone came inside the cinema, she had this powerful aura to her. She seemed to be looking at every single person in this room from head to toe before speaking.

"Hello! You guys must be wondering why you're here, seeing as you guys are ready to attack me."

She glanced towards the people who seemed ready to attack her at any moment before snapping her fingers. The room seemed a bit less tense but that was because she forced every single person who was standing up or ready to attack her to sit down.

"That's much better, right?" She looked around the room before speaking once again, putting on an odd expression, "Oh, my! You guys got to stop looking at me like that, it's kinda making me shy."

"Excuse me... uh, madam?" The person to my left started talking. Of course, it was the crown prince.

"Why are we here? I am a pretty busy person, I need to go back to work." The crown prince seemed to have a genuine smile on his face but the look he had in his eyes told a whole different story.

"Oh, Alberu!" She clapped her hands as she looked at him for a brief second, it was creepy that she already knew his exact name.

"You guys are here because the gods have been pretty bored as of late. I will be showing you guys your Wikipedia! It can show your past, present or future. Everything to your backstory or maybe something you have been hiding, hehe!"

"You'll also be able to watch some scenes that might be useful to you guys in the future. And for the Wikipedia thing, you guys can't get out of here till we get every single person in this room! It's great, isn't it?"

The room turned dead silent the moment she revealed that information, as it was clear that they would have their secrets revealed in this place, and there's no way out of this.

"...Every single person?" Witria, the daughter of the leader of whales, and their future queen spoke. Of course, her expression wasn't quite good.

"Yup! Every single person! Does anyone want to go first? All you guys will be going at some point, so maybe try to getting it over with?"

The room went silent once again as nobody wanted to go first. They didn't want anyone that wasn't close to them to have their weaknesses. It did seem like Toonka, the leader of the non-mage faction, was trying to have a go but Harol, the guy next to him was trying his hardest to shut his fucking mouth and make sure he doesn't scream 'me'.

"Uh, nobody wants to go? Damn it, you know that kinda makes me sad... I'll just have to pick the people randomly then!"

The projector that was in front of everyone suddenly turned on, as it had everyone's names on it. It was like she planned for this and knew nobody would voluntarily say yes.

She clicked down on a button and now the screen looked like it was going through something like a raffle. Everyone was holding in their breaths as they obviously didn't want to be picked and have their secrets shown out to the world.

It then landed on one person.

and that person was Rosalyn.

"Rosalyn!" She looked directly at the only Rosalyn in this room, "Ay, ain't that a good start?"

"Me?" Rosalyn felt frightened, it wasn't like she was hiding much but she still didn't want her personal information shown out to everyone in this room.

Cale took a peek at Rosalyn, he was quite happy it wasn't him. Though, it did seem like he wasn't even on the list as it was rolling. Maybe he was the least important person in this room that he didn't even show up! Did I start my stacker life already in the to-be future?

"Yup!" After the woman finished looking towards Rosalyn amusingly, she took her gaze towards the man next to her, "And Cale I know what you're thinking. There's a reason why you're not on the list, that's because you're going last."

"Me? ...Going last? Why?"

"Cause it's a secret! Tehe!" She ignored the groaning Cale and continued speaking, "Now, let us start!"

"...Oh, wait. Before we get started I'll let you guys get acquainted with the people next to you. I'll give you 5 minutes to get acquainted with each other, bye for now!"

*********

The sitting arrangements are in 2-5 sitting arrangements so they're not just budget up together in a bunch of seats. Of course, the sitting arrangements are close to each other and everyone can see everyone at a certain range. For example, these three groups are near each other [alberu, cale, roselyn+raon miru, on, hong] [ron, beacrox] [lock, choi han, eruhaben]. I do not have the energy to talk about the other groups, but I hope it makes sense.

^ Seats will change.

Ah, I do plan on bring LSH, KRS (OG Cale), and CJS at some point. Some other characters might come in as well. (who knows)

Bye, bye!