< Head of Human Resources (1) >

[Han Yoojin-ssi? Can you not hear me well?]

As I didn't respond, Suk Simyeong spoke again. I wanted to say I couldn't hear and hang up.

Haeyeon Guild's head of human resources, Suk Simyeong. He was an unusual man who didn't go into dungeons much despite being a B-Rank Awakened Person and stuck to an office job. So there were rumors that he had skills related to human resources.

He was a big shot about whom it wasn't an exaggeration to say was trusted with most of the Guild's affairs, and as one of Haeyeon Guild's founding members, he, along with the head of the legal team Kim Hayeon, were exempted from dungeon attacks. You could say that he was a foundation that fully supported the super young Guild Leader, but.

...He and I didn't, kind of, really get along.

He was someone whose specialty was to reduce people to complete messes by cutting into them with his knife-sharp tongue. Fuck, back then I was really depressed and furious and bitter, and couldn't sleep at all so I even considered drowning myself in dish water[1].

[If you cannot hear me, I will go up there directly.]

"Ah, no. I can hear you."

What do you mean come up! I don't want to see your face. I had enough goosebumps just listening to your voice, don't come here!

/ please keep reading on MYB0XNOVEL.COM

[That is good. As it seems you could not hear well, I will introduce myself again. I am called Suk Simyeong, Haeyeon Guild's head of human resources.]

"...I am Han Yoojin."

Why did he call me?[2] Was it because of Yerim? Then he could just directly contact Yerim tomorrow... ah, I'm her guardian. Shit, should I not have said I would be her guardian? Why do I keep on choosing to do regretful things? I hate this person, I really hate him. I should have escaped from Haeyeon Guild from the beginning. Why didn't I think of the fact that I would have to interact with this bastard? If you're the head, then get one of your subordinate employees to do it. Was it because she's an S-Rank? Damn, should I run away at least now?

[First of all, please take care of me from now on.[3]]

"Ah, yes, me as well... please take care of me."

Unlike in my trauma, Suk Simyeong's voice was calm and graceful. He was a middle-aged gentleman who looked exactly like he would appear on the cover of an econimc magazine. My first impression was quite good. He looked competent and kind.

...'Kind', yeah right.

I have heard a little about Bak Yerim-nim from Guild Leader[4]. As the guild's head of human resources, I would like to offer my gratitude and admiration.]

"Yes. Thank you."

Suk Simyeong's attitude was polite as ever. Then again, this time I hadn't made any big troubles yet. ...Then is it ok? I don't have to be afraid? I probably wouldn't get stabbed in the back this way.

[It is enough that I wish to bring you into the human resources team, if you are willing.]

Are you crazy!

"No! No thank you. This time was just, just an accident."

No matter how different the situation was from before my regression, I didn't want to work looking at Suk Simyeong's face. If I did, I'd probably get chronic indigestion from the stress.

[Even if it was an accident, I think it is an achievement that should not be diminished. From now on, it will become a huge assistance to Haeyeon Guild in various ways.]