BAD HUMOR

Summary: in which reader goes to england to watch a match between spain against germany

Warnings: mention of accident car, fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

The noise in the stadium made Y/N mood worsened. She let out a frustrated groan, already hoping the match finish. But not, it was to start.

Both nationals team stood up in horizontal, waiting for their anthems to sound. Y/N moves uncomfortable in the chair, looking briefly to her mom, who was next to her in the stand.

Y/N passed her tongue for her dry lips, hearing Spain's anthem. She looked to the public, swallowing hard. When it finished, she let out a sigh, thanking that it was going to start.

She watch distractedly the Spanish players while the captain went to the referee to chose. The ambient was cozy, but Y/N felt really uncomfortable and mad. She didn't want be there in first place, but her mother decided it will be a good idea. Y/N doesn't showed interest, but neither happiness.

The referee whistle and the ball began to roll, Germany with the ball. It didn't take too much for Spain steal the ball, showing dominance and long plays. So surprisedly, Spain scored soon, thanks to Jenni Hermoso. The first half Spain dominated it, failing some clear occasion of goal. The half time came with only a goal. The second half started with a goal from Germany, making it more indecisive who would win. But like the first half, Spain dominated it, stealing the ball from the rivals easily, but they have a weak spot and it was that they don't dare to shot to the net. It's like of they are afraid of it. Y/N was tensed, of course she wants Spain win, she is from there after all.

In the 87th minute, the goal came. Alexandra Popp made a foul to Aitana Bonmatí near of the box. Its was a dangerous and powerful place. Y/N saw how Alexandra protested alongside her teammates, but she just received a yellow card. Alexia Putellas positioned herself to take it, Y/N grabs her armrest, nervous. The Catalan took a few steps away and when the referee whistle, Alexia ran and shot it hard but precise. The ball inside of the net made half of the stadium scream, just like Spain's players, who ran towards Alexia celebrating it, Y/N just smiled, a tiny smile. When the group hug dissolve, she didn't know if was casuality or what, but she swore that Alexia's gaze found hers. It were a brief moment, but maybe Y/N's state was enough to bring Alexia's attention, Y/N doesn't like that and look away, her frown intensifying. The rest of the match, she didn't look up, the floor it was more interesting in that moment.

Her mother yelled happy when the referee announced the end, Spain winning it. Y/N looked around, watching happy and sad faces. She needed made time to left the stadium, so she expected that her zone let it soon.

"Hi..." An unknown voice call Y/N's attention. She turned towards it and saw Alexia's shy smile directed towards her.

Y/N made a imperceptible grimace. "Hello." She said serious, her face too.