DON'T

Summary: reader study a lot for her oncoming exams and alexia try to take care of reader

Warnings: Fluff

Note: English it's not my first language, so there be a lot of mistakes, my apologies people.

The comfort of the cafeteria to that hour make Y/N study in peace. Yeah, there's people, but not too much, so she can concentrate on the pages of the book easily. She doesn't know how many time pass there, surely not much, because then, some of her teammates approach over there warning her that the training session was for start. The situation was the next; she stay after the morning training session on the establishment, (well a lot of them stay too) she eat and like they have a few hours free until the next training session, she study there. No always, but on this time of the year, all students around the world do the same thing; study, study and more study. Y/N encounter the balance between the studies and sport like many others, and that's all that matters to her right now.

She was reading the same phrase for the tenth time, when a several taps on her shoulder startled her. The player look on the direction when she compose moderately.

"Fuck, Ale. You scared me."

The mentioned let out a laugh, shaking her head; "I've been calling you for a minute, and you didn't answer me, this is the only way I've found."

Y/N look her skeptical; "Whatever. What do you want?" Asked her, a little impatient because she wanna learn the damn text before training.

"Well, I calling you because we are start the session soon." Y/N open her eyes a lot, the mouth too. She stared to her teammate, who has amused smile on her face at the girl's reaction.

"Shit!" She stand up quickly and began to collect all her stuff, holding back Alexia, that had begun to take several pages, saying that she's going to mix different themes. The catalan let out a tired sigh, but she let them go and waited for her.

With the bag in one shoulder and folder in an arm, they put direction to the locker room, they need change their shoes and leave some things there.

•••

When the training was finally over for that day, they all gathered on the locker room, talking about strategies and other related things, slowly the locker room cleared a little, letting out a few of them there.

"Y/N, we are meeting this night, bonding time, you come right?" Jenni asked her.

Y/N bit her lower lip, thoughtful, she was answer her when someone came forward:

"Yes, she go." Alexia answer for her, Y/N gasping surprised.

"I need study Ale. I don't know Jenni, are finals and I need of the free time I have." She said a little apprehensive, she knew fatal to say that. The sad smile on Jenni said all.