LOVE SUMMER; + lieke martens

Summary: in which a summer where they are celebrating all records of the season, something happens with three teammates

Warnings: smut, fluff.

Note: English is not my first language.

The final season came to an end. And to celebrate all record they had that season, even when they loss the Champions final, the team want to celebrate in a weekend before they all parted with their nationals teams for the Euro. They rent a village in Ibiza. Today was the first full day there and the ambient was very clear. Beach, go to dinner to a restaurant and party until the end.

They after dinner decide go to at a club, a lot of them get wasted there, but the party continued in the village. Y/N was ones of the sober, alongside to Alexia and Lieke. The three staying sober because they aren't a big fan of alcohol. Maybe Lieke, of all of three them was who drink, but not too much.

Y/N was where the pool was, looking with fun how Aitana was singing in Catalan while Leila and Mapi do the same but in Spanish. Inside of the pool was Sandra, Patri, Jenni and Ana, playing against each other, the only context there that they can't stop laughing. Then, later are Ingrid and Frido, starting to dance with the try of a song from the first mentioned. Lieke was with Mariona, Irene and Pere sitting on the edge of the pool while they talked. The rest was inside of the big house, probably talking or dancing or both things.

The night continued, every hour passed they all, less Y/N, Lieke and Alexia, were very drunk. At some point of the night, Aitana was passed out in the floor next to a kitchen chair. Seeing this situation, the three girls decided take her to the room she was staying.

"Can you stop to laugh and help us?" Alexia said, annoyed seeing Lieke in front of them singing and dancing.

"You're not fun, Ale." Lieke said, rolling her eyes and pouting. "I will help Caro get to her room." She stated, going down again and went to where the norwegian is.

Y/N heard Alexia growls, but she didn't say nothing. The truth is that Y/N and Alexia not talk if not necessary, so right now they walk in silence with Aitana in the middle. The young Catalan started to mumbled incoherent things, all of it in Catalan of course. Y/N couldn't understand very much, but she caught a name, maybe she can tease Aitana once she is sober and annoying her.

"Can you open the door?" Alexia whispered softly, Y/N extended her left hand and careful to not made loud noises, she opened it. The bedroom was dark, probably Aitana's roomie was sleeping so they decided let the door open to see something and not turn on the light so as not to interrupt the other person's sleep. "Wait, it's too dark." Alexia whispered, since they are inside of the room, Y/N couldn't see what her teammate is doing. But soon she found out what it is. Alexia puts the flashlight of her phone, illuminating the room, they can see Mariona and Patri sleeping together. Alexia didn't put her phone up too much, just illuminating their walk. Once they manage to put Aitana in her bed, they got out of there carefully. Alexia turn off the flashlight, closing the door.