Summer Break: July 3 - August 14

🌻🌻

Hello Sunflowers! I'll be out of town for the upcoming weeks, and since it's also summer, the Writing Circle will be going on a break. You all deserve it, and happy -- albeit late -- belated summer break! For those of you on extension, strike, or trial, you need to use the break to complete your assignments. You all will be sent a reminder around August 12th. 

🌻 Seedling Trials 🌻

For new applicants who must complete their trial before being accepted as a member. You must read and comment on two chapters of the book assigned to you. Remember to tag your comments with #SFWC. Please comment next to your name when you are finished, noting which chapters you've read.

YouCanCallMeCorn will read two chapters of Before We Lit It Up by LinguisticsAddict 

dreamer202217 will read two chapters of Before We Lit It Up by LinguisticsAddict 

🌻 Missing Assignments 🌻

For members who have missed an assignment without asking for an extension or hiatus and now have an outstanding assignment to complete. We have included the bloom that this assignment is from. Comment next to your name once you complete your assignment.

Bloom 50: Nila__Phillips (x2)

BOTM: Witchwordy (x2)

Bloom 52: SooOverRated 

🌻 Extension 🌻

For all members who have requested an extension (up to 2 weeks). Comment next to your name once you complete your assignment.

Week 2: BlueJay325