Announcement!

Hey Sunflower Writing Circle members! Thank you so much for your patience as we've dealt with this situation. We have our account back, thank goodness, but unfortunately, by the time we recovered it, the hacker had deleted all of our projects. So we're starting afresh!

What that means for the Writing Circle:

Luckily, we have all of the important info stored in a google sheet! 

We will start fresh with Bloom One and begin a new 4-week round. We did not get a chance to check all the comments from the last bloom before we lost it, so we think it's best just to start fresh, as we were only one week into the new round. Everyone will still have their seniority points and the person who gave the best comments on the last BotM still has their 3 extra points. 

We will post the new Bloom on Monday as per usual. 

Please re-add this book to your library for updates!

What you can do for us:

With all the projects deleted, we are starting from scratch in terms of popularity, which will make it hard for us to grow these projects back up again. We cannot (and we would never anyway even if we could!) require votes on the SFWC chapters. But if you enjoy being in this club, we hope you'll consider voting for the chapters and sharing this project in hopes that we can get back to where we were.

Thanks so much for being a part of our community and sticking with us through this challenge. We're choosing to look at it positively - a fresh start to revamp our projects! We have put new protections in place to try and insure this doesn't happen again. But of course, on the Internet, anything is possible.

Thanks everyone!

belkisaris annkreeves linalagosya njstreet by_a_dancer