The End Is Just The Beginning

Start from the beginning

    "Hmm, I'd be careful putting all your cards in one hand, Vern. You never know now that you've joined the crazy crew." I told him with a pointed expression.

    "Yeah, true. But let's try right?"

    "So, is that why you called me here, to talk about your new car?" April chuckled nervously.

    "I know that you're not exactly a fancy restaurant kinda girl, so I figured a creepy underpass in an abandoned neighborhood in the middle of the night was more your speed. I wanted you to be comfortable." Vern joked.

April looked slightly uncomfortable, until we all perked up hearing a vehicle approaching. I grinned as I heard the horn play it's musical tune, echoing through the underpass. A small car, that could fit for four turtles and one girl rolled in towards us. Mikey was the first to stick his head out the back door.

    "~Dj Mikey in the house!~" Mikey rapped.

    "What are you guys doing here?" April chuckled and jogged over towards the car.

    "Donnie, this thing is sick!" I laughed inspecting the car.

    "You know, we figured we owed you a thanks for keeping our secret." Leo smiled, sticking his head out of the passenger side window.

    "You had a lot to gain, April, from telling people about us, but you had our backs." Raph nodded as April and I looked in the back of the car at him.

    "Well, that's what families are for, Raph." I smiled softly at him and linked my arm with my sister. "Right, A?"

    "Right. We're all family." April smiled.

    "And, I'm assuming Y/n hasn't asked yet, since you're so surprised to see us." Leo gave me a pointed look and my cheeks pinked, shrugging my shoulders up and down.

    "Ask me what?" April crossed her arms and looked at me with a raised brow.

    "Oh, uh, you know. It's nothing. I'll just tag along with you guys for dinner." I chuckled, giving Vern some side eye. His eye's grew wide. He really wanted this alone time with April.

    "Whoa, no, no. Uh, what did you need to ask?" Vern stuttered.

    "I, uh, wanted to go on night patrol with the boys." I mumbled. "If it's okay with you..."

    "I don't... see why not." April said with a smirk. "Just make sure you have her home by 11!"

I really thought she was about to say no, but I perked up at her last words. I laughed and hugged her tightly, before high fiving Mikey and climbing into the back with Raph.

    "You got it, April." Leo chuckled and turned back to smile softly at me.

     "So, you guys are driving now?" Vern asked.

    "Yeah, man. I pimped this bad boy out. Got a 42 inch plasma with the NBA package, shave ice machine, 7.1 digital surround sound." Donnie explained proudly.

    "Check out the bass, bra." Mikey smirked and clicked a random button. A rocket lifted out of the roof, aimed right for Vern's brand new car.