The One With The Fight To Protect New York

Start from the beginning

Vern ran forward, raising the microscope into the air. Sacks raised the gun towards him again and let out a final bullet, while the microscope collided with his head.

    "Vern!" I yelled seeing the both of them fall to the ground.

~

Each of the turtles got to there feet and put their weapons in the center. Crossing them over one another, like you'd do with your hand during a huddle on a team. They grunted and lifted up their weapons, preparing to fight. Shredder turned slowly and saw the turtles approaching him.

Leo ran first, twisting in the air with a yell, katanas in hand. He slashed down, only for his blade to be blocked. Leo, kneeled on the ground in front of Shredder, allowing Mikey to come next. He flipped over his brother's shell and collided his foot to The Shredder's face making him stumble backwards. Mikey kneeled down in front of Leo as Donnie jumped over both of their shells.

Donnie swiped his staff underneath Shredder's feet, tripping him up. Donnie quickly kneeled to the ground in front of Mikey. Raphael ran across all of their shells last. Donnie stood up at Raph's foot stepped on him, giving him a boost into the air. With a war like cry, Raphael stuck out his foot and collided it into the Shredder's armor. He was pushed backwards with such force that even trying to stab his blades into the grates, didn't stop him. His body went sliding off over the edge of the building.

    "Cow-a-bunga." Raph smirked, placing his tooth pick back in his mouth.

~

    "Holy, shit, Vern!" I pulled his body over towards the table and leaned him up against it. "Are you okay? How bad is it?"

    "Ugh, it's in my shoulder." He winced, touching the tender spot in his arm where he was shot. "Look, just go get help and take the mutagen with you. Just go!"

    "Vern, stop the sacrifice play! You're not gonna die. April, you help him. I'm gonna take the mutagen and go help the turtles." I looked up at her and she grabbed my hand as I started to stand up.

    "Be careful." She smiled weakly and I nodded.

    "Just another day in the life of a man of action." Vern chuckled to April through his pain. "Oh, ow. Nope. Not getting up yet."

I got up and grabbed the full container of the green ooze and ran towards the elevator to get to the rooftop.

~

    "You know how to use this thing?" Raph asked Donnie as they approached the computer equipment. The timer ticked down. Only 34 seconds left until the toxin was released.

    "It's a simple command-line interface. No one's used this code in 15 years. I-I mean, I've read about it online, but this kinda thing takes time."

Donnie continued ranting as his fingers worked their magic over the keys. But, Shredder was crawling his way back up the building and back onto the roof top. Raph, turned hearing the metal clanging and climbing back up.

    "I didn't think there was a way I'd ever be in a position where the fate of an entire city depends on whether or not I'd be able to figure out this kinda of system!"

    "I'll buy you some time." Raph looked between his brothers and Shredder as he straightened up on the edge of the building.

Shredder spun around, releasing some of the blades from his armor to go flying through the air. Raph charged at him and deflected the blades, quickly joined by Leo and Mikey. Each of them doing whatever it would take to protect Donnie.