"That isn't enough Eric, you don't know how feeble you've just made my trust in you to become. It doesn't matter if I was sick or not, you should have said something when I asked! It's as if you never wanted me to recover my memories"

"No that's not true, I was protecting you!"

"From what?... From what exactly Eric? You? Or my memories that held secrets you didn't want me to recover. Is that why y'all have been acting shady around me?"

Eric shakes his head vigorously reaching out to grab my hands, I move them back.

"I was protecting you from your pains, from forcing everything out at once, the doctor said_"

"Screw you and what the doctor said!!!" I yell throwing the hand towel on the table. Aware of the scene I am causing.

Eric tries to calm me but I insist on standing from there.

How can the people I trust with my feelings and sanity be the ones messing it all up with whatever story they feel like telling. How can I trust him again?.

Without another look I walk out of the diner, I hear the bell ding the second time as Eric runs after me. I don't care if I came in his car, I'll take the bus home. I don't wanna see his lying face anymore.

"Emma!" He rushes to block my path.

"This is the reason why I didn't wanna come clean with you. You'll get over your head with anger and won't listen" he accuses.

"How dare you accuse me of being childish?! You don't have any right to say that!... I'm as understanding as ever but not with situations like this!.. Have you thought for a mere second how I'm feeling? That my boyfriend and best friend kept such a secret from me. Who knows I might've been correct with my hunch back then. Why else would I go Gaga over something like that" I shout, blaming him. He stops in utter amazement which doesn't scare me.

I breath out before walking fast and out of his sickening presence.

*******

"Einstein ''I whisper as he dips his lips in the nape of my neck sliding his strong arms across my hips, I edge closer to my back melting into his.

I can feel his smirk from the way his lips curve on my skin, it tickles me filling my hairs with fiery. I moan tenderly into him wishing he doesn't stop.

It felt safe, it felt relaxing as he clasps his legs with mine like a protector, suddenly he moves from behind me planting a warm kiss on my cheek I wriggle to face him and his eyes are filled with sensual massages, I feel my belly clench and my ragged breath could be heard in the silent dim room.

His hand rubbed on my scar... The bullet wound over my shoulder, rubbing circles. I recoil as his hands do that, edging farther from him, he placed a peck on the scar igniting a feeling of tenderness like he wants me to be comfortable with me. His familiar cologne was what filled my nostrils
mesmerizing me with his subtle touch, I prayed he wouldn't stop, I prayed the night would drag on and let me have him all to myself.

The kiss lingered on creeping from my back to my exposed neckline. His hands moving with them and under my shirt he squeezes my full breasts with such powerful intimacy drawing a shudder from me.

I feel wet all over, my innermost parts pulsating with visceral needs, needing him everywhere and anyhow. I turn towards him under the duvet allowing his hands to work magic on my hard nipples, he's plopped on one hand smirking delightfully as he plucks at it from underneath my shirt, And that was it!...

I couldn't hold my gritted moans any longer as I let out a louder cry of ecstasy, his name rumbling off my lips unconsciously but when I turned to look into those beautiful eyes sharp light hit my eyes wrecking out of dreamland.

I groan under my breath, as my eyes fall on Mummy Joana pushing the curtains open and glaring at me while still in her nighties.

I struggle to sit up but I feel soiled underneath... Fuckin ovulation.

"Get up Em, you'll be late for school, it's half past eight already" mum says and walks out of my room.

I reprimand myself severally as I wash up in the bathroom, I wonder how these stupid dreams are reoccurring?... It's been this way since the kiss, I'll go to bed without a thought of him and wake up exasperated from the intimate rush.
I don't understand my mind anymore, I hope it doesn't want the to go crazy for someone who doesn't seem to care about me, I wished it was really, several times I'd wake from it and groan in frustration hoping a bit of it was actually true, at least the part where it was Einstein. It would mean we were a thing, it was hope.

This tiny part of me still feels guilty for having such conflicting thoughts and it's because of that I've totally avoided the both siblings. I needed to settle my mind, put things together and love myself first but that plan was gonna be ruined soon because today was our scheduled time for the group project.

I didn't remember till I saw a text from him last night, reminding me to meet him at the Diner, phew!
.
.
.
.
NB: Tag at least five people under this comment 🙏🏼 to help boost this story and writer😘