N x Female!Reader [Rainy Days.]

Alright, enough no-named chapters! (Btw I'm gonna start making the alternate's dialogue look like this since they aren't exactly the prettiest talkers. Not changing past dialogue cuz I'm way too lazy though)

Anyway, this chapter is fooooor my first requester, @sushinushi :] Thank you for the request!!! Also sorry again I ghosted the book after I went on vacation-

I was listening to the song shown while writing this but this isn't a songfic lol. Not exactly romantic .>.

F/S = Favorite Song

F/C = Favorite Color

*----------

You sat in bed listening to your favorite song, the rain pounding against your window. You weren't sure why, but slowly you felt the semblance of a feeling of dread building up in your gut. You tried to brush it off by walking downstairs and slipping on the stairs. Naturally, you would've hit your head against the stairs and tumbled down, and nearly die in the process. Not today though. You felt somebody catch you and you quietly said, "Thank you."

You began to walk again when you remembered the fact that you're lonely. Uh- I mean when you remembered the fact that you live alone.

You spun around wide eyed but whoever just broke into your house had already disappeared. Your mind drifted to the broadcast made before and you thought really hard and accidentally said aloud, "Well shit, guess there's an alternate in my house."

You heard a chuckle in response.

"WHO THE FUCK JUST LAUGHED AT ME-"

"I did." An extremely lanky alternate stepped out from behind your staircase railing. Your face paled as you struggled to form a rational response to the sudden appearance of this demon lookin' thing in your house.

The response you gave was your scream as thunder crackled and basically burst your eardrums. The alternate tilted his head at you as you stumbled back and slammed your head on the wall. You had forgotten you put a wall there. After giving yourself brain damage the alternate stepped forward and picked you up with uncanny ease, holding you close. Your head was still spinning from the impact of the wall and even if you weren't dizzy it's not like you could do anything to stop him.

You tensed up but the alternate apparently had no ill intentions as he sat down on the living room sofa with you on his lap. You finally got your shit together and looked up at him. "Yes?" "I- uh-"

"Please put me down."

"No."

That was the decided end of the conversation since you really didn't want to push your luck with an entity that could probably straight up end your existence like he's just taking out the trash. You were dead silent as he ominously loomed over you and you were surprised when he said, "I'm N."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is N. Do you not understand?"

You blinked slowly at him. This thing has a name??? Your expression probably gave away your skepticism because he said, "I'll say it again. My name is N." After that he looked like he was waiting for your response. You gave him a vacant stare once more before you realized that he was trying to ask you your name without actually saying it.

"My name's (Y/N)."

"You have a pretty name."

"Uh...thank you???" You looked even more confused at that comment and you both fell silent. You were thinking and shuffling around before saying, "Could you let me go? I need to go to work..." He stared down at you before getting up while holding you. You were in a pure state of confusion as he brought you up the stairs, into your room, and said, "Change. I want to come."