A Startling Revelation: Kiryu Vs. Dragonzord

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ghidorah thought to herself, intrigued by the human's ingenuity to fight Godzilla.

'Gigan, are you recording this?' Ghidorah mentally questioned her minion.

'Yes, my Queen.' Was the cyborg kaiju response

'Megalon is already preparing the lab and analyzing the data being recorded.' She continued.

'Goooooodddd.' Ghidorah trilled, excited at the prospect of adding new powerful assets to her army as she continues watching the (somewhat) one-sided fight below her.

How did it come to this one might ask?

-Small Flashback-

Bam, Blast, Splash

Was all that could be heard as powerful beams of energy collided and explode.

"Grr stay still you overgrown bitch!" Godzilla roared as she swung her fist at Ghidorah.

(After being freed from her prison, Ghidorah had retreated quickly to her spacecraft to plan her assault on Earth. It was only now that she finally returned to the planet where Godzilla had finally caught to her.)

Whoosh!

Only for Ghidorah to expertly dodge the attack before rushing towards her and slamming her into the water.

"Gah!" Godzilla shouted, as her nemesis held her arms in place with her dragon heads.

"Hehehe" Ghidorah laughed, "It seems that old age is finally slowing you down, Godzilla. Good, then that means that once I dominate you no one will be able to stop me!

(John Cena: Are you sure about that?)

"Gggrrr that will never happen!" Gojira snarled, her dorsal plates glowing blue "Not while I still live!"

With that said, Gojira unleashed a fully powered atomic breath right at Ghidorah causing her to pull back in pain.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Ghidorah screeched in pain as she put her hands to her face.

"Damn you lizard bit-BAM!"

Her sentence was cut off as Gojira slammed her fist into Ghidorah face. Causing the space dragon to fly up into the sky.

"Gah!" Ghidorah shouted as she floated in the sky, trying to regain her bearings.

"Hah, hah" She rasped, "I see, despite the fact that I have been in ice for years and still retaining my youth better then you. You have gotten stronger it seems."

'No matter though, I have accomplished what I came for.' She thought to herself holding a vial of Godzilla blood that she had stolen when Ni and San bit her.

"I should have finished you off permanently years ago when I had the chance." Gojira coldly replied, "But I was naïve, foolish in thinking that you would never escape. I should have known better that those accursed humans would stick their noses in things that were not their concern."

"Doesn't matter" Her back began glowing, "I'll finish you here and now!"

Radiation began building up inside as her mouth began glowing blue.

"Now DI-BAM"

Before she could attack, she was suddenly hit by an unknown force. Sending her crashing into the sea several feet away.

"Gack, who did that!?" Gojira roared as she turned to the assailant.

Only for her face to turn from anger to shock at the sight before.

Standing in front of her was a mechanical being that looked like a Kaiju. But that not what had her in shock, no what stunned the Queen was that she recognized that robotic creature.