The Twist /Sap

PEBBLES POV
Bitch think she can try to fucking put me in jail. Shiiit, she going down like Ben did. I always hated that hoe. she always been a messy lil bih. Now she think she sum
Mcause she married to a doctor and ain't no damn stripper no mo. don't forget where you came from honey. I laugh and walk out my cell. "bye bitchez😘 see you later." I say waving to my babes.
Trial was over and I officially framed that bitch Janice. I ain't going to jail like dat. Them hoes can kiss my ass. I walk out the jail and skip along to my house. I change my clothes and go to Shadow.
"Hey Pebbles" he says with his deep ass voice
"I'm here to kill Kandy"
"Finally"He grins he shows me to the back where all of his weapons, guns and knives.
"Here you go" he says handing me two hand guns and knives. I strapped them to my legs and tucked my pants over it. time to kill. I leave and look for Kandy.
ASIA POV
I wake up to Tarrence kissing my neck. I try to play it off like I'm sleep but I bust our giggling. "bruuuuh" he says. "bahaha😂" I laugh and turn to him. I peck his lips and wrap myself on him😂 he gets up and I'm wrapped on him. I'm so childish but he brush his teeth and say "Bruuh you so childish" I kiss him on his cheek "I know" I get down and go to the kitchen. "Where you going" he says following me. "somewhere" I says flirting. "ight don't mess nun up" he says laughing. "shut up dickhead" I say hitting him and laughing "Ok" he says laughing. I go and make Jeramy favorite, his bitch ass finna miss my cooking💁🏽
JERAMY POV
omfg I fucked up I miss her sooo much bruh. the kids are in their room now but I need to see I Asia ok. even if she mad I need to make sure my baby ok. I call her five times and no answer. on the last time she finally answered.
-"what do you want"
"I want a second chance."
-"why ask Andy for one"
"Bruuuh I don't like her, I love you. not that dick rider"
-"that's not what you said when yall fucking smashed at your practice."
"Oh my good I don't fucking like her, I love you and miss you. I need you back, I know I fucked up. When are you coming back me and kids miss you"
-"I don't know, when you stop ducking with Andy"
"I don't fu-" before I could even finish she hung up dead in my face.
I guess the kids and I just gonna be by ourselves. I get them downstairs with me and we watch spongebob 😂 that's my shit bruh, I love that nigga. Don't get me started on Patrick dumb ass. That nigga brazy. "I'm going to cook breakfast, any requests." I ask. "wes(yes) ice kweam" I laugh. "noo, what about panckes" I ask "with whip cweam" Curtis says 😂 they so adorable . "ight"
I go to the kitchen and cook. when I'm finished we all eat in the dining room and finish watching SpongeBob. "when mommy comin back" Crystal asks. she getting so grown up😻 "I don't know, soon hopefully" I say getting in my feeling. "where did she go" Curtis asks. I stopped myself from saying DEEZ nuts😂 "on a trip, but she'll be back" I say stuffing my face with pancakes.
When we done I take the kids to sky zone. they jumping and I'm jumping with them. I look to big for this shit. all these little nighas probably think I'm a giant. now we at the part where you jump in the cubes. I did a flip and almost drowned in it. shit scary asf. I get out and start playing basketball with the kids. they making basket after basket just like their dad. They start getting hungry so we get some food from their.
"Hey how may I help you" the waitress says looking down at her paper. when she look up at me she instantly smiles and fixes herself. she pretty but I can't go through this again. I act like I ain't see nun and say "can I get two sliders and a chicken Sandwich.". "ok that will be 10.35" she says still cheesing. I get out the money and next the you know she says "are this your kids, they adorable.". "yea thanks" I say handing her the money. "they look just like they fine dad" she says all smooth. i can't help to blush and she does to. "you slick eh?" I say flirting.
Not this again😕 "yup" she says flipping her hair. "ha, you seem pretty cool" I say. getting the food. "thanks, you do to. here my number" she hands me a slip of paper and say "ight" I leave and now the kids confused. "I don't like her." Crystal says and I bust our laughing. "Why what she do to you" I ask trying not to laugh. "she not mommy, and she ugly." she says "yeah" Curt says adding on. "omg yall funny" I say and we leave.
That bih can be my side for shit like dis. she just gone be a booty call.