Its time

When he grabbed me he got mad. I knew he was going to make me pay. he took off his clothes and mine. it was very uncomfortable. he put me down and kissed my neck. I heard my mom crying. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. when I did he tried to go down. then my mom came in. she walked in with a knife. she put in in his back and told me to run.
"Never come back go Asia, go and I love you" I started to cry. she never told me that she loved me. I ran out the house with a knife, clothes and a coat all in my bookbag. when I Walked out it was night. this meant every gang banger was out here.
I started to think about my life. my life was pretty horrible. I wonder where pebbles is, I need her right now. I hope she lives in the same place. she lived in an apartment. she was better off than my mom. this pissed my mom off. she knew we were poor she didn't like it. that's why she drunk and sniffed so much.
As I walked down the street I see one of my dad's friends. I knew he was trouble. I tried to walk passed him I knew what he did. he prostotute girls, in fact a couple of my freinds. but I was smarter. In school I was at the top of my class. I did my best to get out of this neighborhood.
Then he grabbed my arm. "baby girl let me see you for a sec." I knew something bad was about to happen. "GET OFF!" I screamed. I ran he followed.
MAD DOG POV
Asia bad I want her I need her. I ran after her I could tell she was scared. she knew I was a pimp😉 a bad one too. I'ma make Shawty mine. can't wait to hear her moan😂.
ASIA POV
Omg he is following me get away. he catches up to me and tackles me. I could tell he was drunk. he pulled me but I kept on trying to get away. "not today baby let me stretch that pwussy!" He mumbles. I really needed to get away now.
He picked me up and took me to his house. his house was filled with fumes of gas. I saw it on the table,floor and coke an the banister. he throws me on the bed.
MAD DOG POV
I'm bout to go in. I love her but she wouldn't let me hit. I threw her on the bed and went in. "I know you like this monster!" I yell. she screamed for help. "no one can hear you I say😈" I put it in and she moans and scream for help. I go all in no protection. I'm finna knock this hoe up!! She screamed for help.

ASIA POV
He go all in I need help. I see a beer bottle on the table. It felt kinda good but no! I reach for the bottle and he doesn't notice. this isn't like him I thought of him as the good one. he was like a family freind but I saw under his skin. I smash the bottle on his head and knock him out cold. I get up and search for money. I know he has it.
It's under the coffee table. it's ten bands. I can use this. I put it in my pocket and run off as I hear the police. I see no one. then I think "dammit I forgot about my knife, I better keep that in mind.".I asked one of the neighborhood junkies about my aunt. they don't know of course she probably in a way better place.
As I walk I see her running. aunt pebbles is that you!