Dance Through Time

SURPRISE!!!! AGAIN!!!!

Nik's POV

Rebekah and Caroline have been holed up in my study since Kol taught Bonnie how to do an ancestral projection spell. Not just Caroline and Rebekah though, it's all the girls, they are planning a dance. "We will have a battle on our hands in day's time and the girls are planning a bloody party," I mutter walking into Elijah's study where Finn, Elijah, Kol and Zachary are planning the battle side of this dance. Rebekah told us that we could have a fight but it had to be at the dance. She wanted it to be dramatic, and we let her have her way. "If you don't want them to plan the party, why don't you go tell them," Kol says. I glare at him, and sigh, "Fine," I say. "What's the plan," I ask. "Separate them if they are not together then they can't protect each other's back," Finn says. "They have an advantage because the girls want this dance to take place at the school, something about symmetry," Kol says. "Symmetry of what?" I ask. "All of Caroline and Bonnie's problems started when they met Elena at school, and all the problems escalated when the Salvatore brothers rolled into town," Elijah says. 

The doors open and Rebekah walks in with Caroline. "Nik you and Caroline will be wearing outfits from the 20's," Rebekah says pointing to me. "Elijah you and Katerina  will be wearing clothes from 1492," Rebekah says looking at Elijah. "Kol you are wearing the 1914 style and Finn and Sage are going to be wearing clothes from the 11th century," Rebekah says. "Um...why?" Kol asks. "Because we are planning a dance through time," Rebekah says as if we should have known.  I look to Kol, and he shrugs knowing we won't win this fight. "Rebekah what are the two of us going to wear," Zachary asks. "Oh, we are wearing clothes from this century because I like the idea of prom dresses," Rebekah says before walking out of the room. Finn clears his throat when the door closes, "Zachary can you put a privacy spell on this room," Finn says. Candles around the room, brighten and then dim. "Or Anna," Kol says with a shrug. "What is it, Finn?" Elijah asks. Finn pulls a box out of his pocket. Kol's eyes widen, "You're going to propose," he asks. "It's only been 900 years," Finn says. "Congratulations, brother," Elijah says. I pour Finn a drink as congratulations. 

Nadia's POV

Walking around the small town that the Mikaelsons live in, I decide to go for a drink in what's called the Mystic Grille

Walking around the small town that the Mikaelsons live in, I decide to go for a drink in what's called the Mystic Grille. I order a bourbon and a woman who looks exactly like my mother walks in with two other vampires who seem to be acting like her body guards. Something about the taller one draws me in. Like a magnet, the girl who looks like my mother walks over to me, "Who are you," she asks. "A visitor passing through," I say vaguely knowing that Elena was not on the best terms with my mother. "Well this is our town," the shorter one says. "Wait, I think we can let her stick around as long as she does not make friends with any old vampires," he says. "Well I am an old vampire," I say with a smile. "He's not talking about you," Elena says. "He's talking about the Mikaelsons," Stefan finishes. "I thought the Mikaelsons were a myth," I say pretending that I don't know anything. "Well not exactly," the older one says. I smile and get up and leave.