Defending Yourself

SURPRISE!!!

Caroline's POV

All of Nik's siblings came home from different places, Katherine and Elijah met Katherine's daughter Nadia in NYC. Finn and Sage went to Paris and according to Sage they did the thing where you drop the key over the bridge after locking one on the bridge. Rebekah and Zachary went to London and she brought home gifts for everyone. She bought the girls matching bracelets that say 'Always and Forever' I guess this is her telling us that she likes us.

Kol gets back from Australia seemingly distracted. He says he needs to talk to Finn, and Finn goes with Kol to Anna's study. Rebekah looks at Nik, "What was that about," she asks him. "I don't know Rebekah perhaps I should read Kol's mind," he says sarcastically. Elijah smirks and Rebekah pouts. Kol, Finn and Anna come back into the room. Finn looks upset about something and Kol looks like he is thinking about something very hard. "Come on, Caroline," Rebekah says. "Now that you are bonded with my brother, you need to learn how to defend yourself," Rebekah says. Nik gives her a look, I get up, "Okay, let's do this," I say. "Wait," Anna says. "Now that each of you has bonded with my siblings, you have the strength of an Original," she says. "You cannot be killed because the white oak is gone," Anna tells us. I turn and look at Nik and he gives me a look. "But you do need to defend yourself," Anna says to me. I nod and follow Rebekah out of the house.

Third Person POV

We get to the backyard, and Rebekah puts her hair up

We get to the backyard, and Rebekah puts her hair up. Caroline pulls her hair into braids and she stands across from Rebekah. Elijah and Finn walk outside and watch their sister prepare to fight. "For the first round you'll watch," Rebekah tells Caroline and she turns to her brothers. "Finn?" she asks innocently. He sighs and knows that he won't be able to argue. He walks over to her and they begin fighting. After a few moments Rebekah makes an obvious punch at Finn and he stumbles. Kol smirks from the sideline. Pretty soon, Finn is pinned to the ground and Rebekah stands up, "And that's pretty much how you defend yourself against a vampire make sure that you always guard your heart," Rebekah tells Caroline. Finn then kicks Rebekah's legs out from under her. "Don't get too cocky Bekah," he says standing up.

Finn holds his hand and helps Rebekah up. "You ready?" she asks Caroline. Caroline nods, and steps forward, ready to fight. The girls are a whirlwind of blonde hair and attitude. The two girls are not ready to back down. Despite Caroline being a newer vampire she is holding her own. After a moment both girls stop for a second. "You're drawing from Nik," Rebekah observes. Caroline nods, and the girls continue fighting. "Remember to use whatever you can as an upper hand," Rebekah says in the midst of fighting. Caroline nods and glances for a moment at Nik and embraces the new side of herself. The side that can be tapped into without very much pain. She then bites Rebekah with a hybrid bite destabilising her. Rebekah stumbles to the ground and Nik catches her while smirking at Caroline. "I think that's enough for today," he says. Rebekah nods after drinking some of his blood. Anna turns to Kol, and he follows her back into the house, the rest of the siblings follow. When they get back in the house, Bonnie walks in the front with a smile. "Bonnie Bennett," Kol says. "How would you like to learn an astral projection spell," he asks her. She shrugs, "Sure."

Elijah's POV

Kol sets up the spell in the living room, "So an ancestral projection spell is a spell that brings someone into a sleep state," Kol starts explaining

Kol sets up the spell in the living room, "So an ancestral projection spell is a spell that brings someone into a sleep state," Kol starts explaining. "And they are transported to the place that they are thinking of," Anna continues. "Zachary we may need your help," Kol says turning to the werewitch. "Why would you need his help?" Rebekah asks Kol. "Because, we're sending Anna in," Kol says after a moment. Anna looks at our brother stunned, "Kol," she starts. He shakes his head, "I have an idea," he tells her. Anna sighs and sits down on the couch. Bonnie and Zachary hold hands and Zachary draws from Rebekah's strength. After a moment, Anna closes her eyes. "She's in," Kol whispers.

Anna's POV

Waking up in the astral projected plane, I walk down the halls of a building that reminds me of the castle my siblings stayed in during the 15th century. "And who are you," a voice says from behind me. "My name is Annalee Mikaelson," I say. He looks at me, "My..." he trails off after he sees me nod. "And you are," I say. "Waylon Carroll," he says. "Well Waylon, tell me about yourself," I say. "Well I have several siblings, but since you are a Mikaelson you are no stranger to siblings," he says. I laugh despite myself, "I have an older half brother Declan, he does not believe that the supernatural world exists," Waylon says. I nod, "Then there is me," he tells me. I nod again, "Then there is my little sister, Claudette, who is a handful," he tells me. I laugh, "A little sister who is a handful, that is not believable at all," I say. "Ahh, your little sister must be Rebekah," Waylon says. I nod, "Then there is Charles and Henry, my little brothers," Waylon says. "They are troublemakers as well," Waylon says. "Which I have a feeling you understand," he says. I nod, thinking about Nik and Kol. "Then my little sisters, a set of twins passed away when they were just babies," Waylon says with a frown. "I'm sorry for your loss," I say. "It was a long time ago," he dismisses. "My little brother passed away a long time ago as well, but the pain is still there," I tell him. "Every time you think about what they would be like," Waylon tells me. I nod, "How would they interact with you other siblings," I add. "Which siblings are they the most like," Waylon finishes.

Reality

Waking up back in the mansion, I realized that they pulled me out of the projection. "Where did you go?" Kol asks. "New Orleans," I lie knowing that Nik did not like Rebekah dating none of them are going to like their older sister finding out she has a true mate. "You went to see Davina," Kol asks. I smile and nod. "We are going to New Orleans next," I tell my siblings. They nod, and after a moment I am sucked into a vision.

Vision

"They killed Tyler, Stefan," Elena complains. "This is an act of war," he replies. "We need to strike back against the Mikaelsons," Damon says.

Reality

"What was it?" Nik asks. "They are planning on striking against us," I tell him. "They must see you killing Tyler as an act of war," Caroline says to Nik. "So they see me defending you and myself against an attack as an act of war," Nik asks. I nod.