An Extra Coffin

Elijah's POV

Entering the field, I see Damon Salvatore. "Elijah, my favorite Original, back from the dead," he says greeting me. I roll my eyes, "You left something in my pocket," I answered holding up the note. Damon nodded, "Oh yeah. 'Dear Elijah, let's get together, plot the destruction of you brother. XOXO," Damon recites. I cut him off, "Damon." 

He looks at me, "Was I right to undagger you or are we going to have a problem," he asks

He looks at me, "Was I right to undagger you or are we going to have a problem," he asks. I sigh, "Well, I'm here. Let's talk," I relent. "Great, let's start with an easy question," he starts seriously. "Any idea what kind Klaus killing weapon is magically sealed in the locked coffin," he asks. I smirk, 'Anna' I think. "No idea," I reply. "Well the young Bennett witch and her mother are trying to open it," Damon adds. I give him a look, he has no idea what they are going to unleash. "Perfect, then we stall," I tell him. He nods, "How about dinner at my house and we undagger my siblings," I ask not allowing an alternative. Damon nods, "My brother, you, me and Klaus, sounds fun," he says sarcastically.

***Mikaelson Mansion***

"Niklaus," I call and exits his art studio. "What Elijah?" My brother asks. "We are having dinner with the Salvatores to discuss getting the coffin back," I tell him. "Fine," he anwsers shortly turning to walk away. "They have two Bennett witches," I add. Niklaus stops and turns, "They are stalling me, the dinner is a ploy," he whispers. I nod, "They are unknowingly returning our sister to us, and they believe that you kept the coffin close to you because the person inside can kill you," I add. "Well she can," Niklaus says. "But she won't," I finish. He nods.

 "Elijah, she knew," Niklaus whispers

 "Elijah, she knew," Niklaus whispers. "Knew what, Niklaus," I ask confused. "That I was not Mikael's son," he says lowly. I am stunned, "When I confronted Esther after she cursed me, Esther told me she threatened Anna when she found out," he explains. "She called you 'Little Wolf'" I whisper. He nods, "But Esther could not be suspicious so she gave Rebekah and Kol nicknames as well," I remember. He nods again, "When Esther told me she was going to kill Anna when I was five, I snapped," he admits. I gasp, "When you were five," I ask. "That was when I got the sparrow necklace," Niklaus says brokenly. "She knew it was spelled," I say equally broken. After a thousand years, learning what truly happened to our mother and the fact that she threatened Anna, I look at my younger brother. "When are we going to wake our siblings," I ask. "During the dinner, with the Salvatores," he says immediately, "but don't let them know," he adds. I nod, Kol was Anna's Wily Fox when he found out that he had magic, Rebekah was her Sweet Flower because she complained that she did not have a nickname. They were always her favorites, no one said anything but everyone knew Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah were her favorites. "Which of our siblings will be more pleased to see Anna," I ask Niklaus. "Oh, definitely Rebekah," he answers with a laugh. "Her darling older sister is back on her side when she gets into arguments with her brothers," I add.