13.) It's All MY Fault

A few days had passed since Kaminari and Kirishima had been put into a hospital due to their conditions. It was all too much for just recovery girl to handle, plus, these injuries needed time to heal safely. Kaminari had gotten a concussion due to the hit on the head he had endured from Kirishima. This wouldn't help his memory at all. He had gone into a coma like state. Kirishima on the other hand had broken ribs and a concussion. He was lucky, that fall should've done much more damage, that's what the doctors said. For the past few days Bakugo has been unable to focus in class or even talk to anyone. He was closed off even from Sero and Mina. Today Aizawa had gotten a call. One of the two had woken up. Once class had ended Aizawa called Bakugo over. "Bakugo." He was the last one leaving the room, he stopped at the door way not daring to turn around just yet. "Come here, I want to talk with you." He said. Bakugo shook his head. "There's nothing to talk about." Bakugo spoke firmly. "I think you'll want to hear this." Aizawa insisted. Bakugo was now listening. He turned around and walked over. "What is it?!" Bakugo asked annoyed. "Kirishima woke up, I can take you to the hospital." Aizawa explained. "What?! Why just me?" Bakugo asked. "Because it's too dangerous to bring everyone out and I know out of everyone you really need it. So, let's go now or tomorrow during lunch, or-" "Let's go." Bakugo ordered walking out of the room. Aizawa sighed and followed the boy.

They walked all the way to the hospital. Once there and at Kirishima's door Bakugo turned to Aizawa. "Thank you." Bakugo mumbled. Aizawa nodded with a small smile. Bakugo then walked into the room. Kirishima had bandages all around his torso and head, he looked sickly. Bakugo could barely face him. "Bakubro?" Kirishima's voice sounded a bit happy. "Kirishima, I'm.. I'm sorry!" Bakugo yelled still unable to look at him. "Bakugo, it wasn't your fault." Kirishima hoped he'd understand. "How can you even say that?!" Bakugo yelled in anger. Now he faced Kirishima, his tear soaked his face and his red eyes pierced through Kirishima's. "I ALMOST.. I ALMOST KILLED YOU!" His voice sounded so pained and hurt.

 I ALMOST KILLED YOU!" His voice sounded so pained and hurt

He looked so distraught and this made Kirishima feel sick. "You were saving Kaminari, that's your job." Kirishima explained. "I reacted too fast.. I should've thought of what else I could do without hurting you!" Bakugo yelled. "You did the right thing, the manly thing! You saved our friend, Bakugo!" Kirishima insisted that he wasn't at fault. "Oh yeah? Then WHY is Kaminari in a hospital bed as well?!" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima's eyes widened. "W-What?" Kirishima asked stumbling over his words. "He had another seizure.. I.. I PROMISED THAT HE'D BE OKAY! I promised him.." Bakugo cried into his hands. It was quiet for a moment as Bakugo calmed down. "Is he aw-" "He fell into a coma." Bakugo said as he wiped his face of any tears. "Bakug-" "He probably hates me.. I lied to him... He looked so upset with me.." Bakugo's sentence slowly formed. "He could never hate you, I know that." Kirishima smiled one of bitter sweetness. "How would you know?!" Bakugo asked his eyebrows furrowed. "Because he- well.. He... I can't say." Kirishima looked away from Bakugo. "Is he hiding something from me? What do you mean you "can't say?"' Bakugo asked getting angrier by the second. "I really shouldn't.." Kirishima struggled to keep it in. "Tell me, shitty hair!" Bakugo shouted. "HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Kirishima yelled now looking at Bakugo with a pained expression. "He has been for a while now.." He felt guilty for saying it but he just couldn't keep it in anymore, he couldn't watch his friend believe Kaminari hated him when he didn't. Bakugo took a step back almost tripping. "He.. He loves me?" Bakugo's hand held onto his shirt tightly, wrinkling it.